1. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Mmmmm I think I'm good on the no fap.

2. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Ooooo - what you wanna know? lol

But nah, I typically go about a week and half without fapping (or maybe once in that whole time) then I'll go ham for like 2-3 days straight at least 2 times each day. If it's a weekend and I'm in the crib, I'll reach 3 but that's my max cus shit start getting sore lmao.

I'm not doing 90 days. Periodt.

Bwoaayy, it's something about that post-work out energy that makes you wanna fck suummnnn. Especially if it was fine mthfckers in the gym. I saw this fine dude when I walked in today. I went to go change in the locker room and he walked into about to take a shower. Lord Jesus. I had to give him a small round of applause as I was walking out to the floor.

And then I as I was pulling out the parking lot, I saw my other crush jogging down the street shirtless. I had half a mind to hunk the horn smh

LMAO this gif personifies what I was thinking

#13 takeyourmeds91, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I have never tried the no Fap for 90 days, sounds like a challenge I will fail 45 min into it lol. I now I mostly prefer human contact and my urge to masturbate has really gone down, I just feel weird after I rub one out. Before I would attribute it to my religious upbringing but once I got rid off all that BULLSHIT, I mostly feel now that I don't want to make it a constant thing and I try to get with someone. Haven't gotten any since January sooo....yeah lol