It’s A War On Fuck Boys and We’re Losing!

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nick Delmacy, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I follow these rules heavily and always until one day I decided to go against one of them (4)...ended getting f**ked and f**ked over royally.

These f**k boys are the worse.

3. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Yeah. Cosign.

The problem is that, as philosopher Eve once said, "love is blind and it'll take over your mind".

Patience is allowed. But if you don't feel ready, just don't do it!!!!

Also, get a fuckin pre nup for the love of God.

DiamondKesawn and Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I agree with all of this, however personally I have found it difficult to keep to them for a couple of reasons. This year I have been to 2 weddings and got 1 more invite during the 2nd for another one next year, two christenings, house warming parties where I R.S.V.P just one, folks saying 'oh you still single' or 'you HAVE to be dating', not having anyone that thinks of you in a romantic way, not being good looking/masculine or having any attributes that are currency in Gay dating after ALL this and then some, it begins to weigh on me. I see Fuck boys coming a mile away, however I might entertain their B.S knowing fully well their intentions but at that moment feeling I am wanted, even if its for a short time. Also inside hoping they might see some good in me to stay.
    This is NOT a pity post, just stating one is not always that strong and is tired of the crickets sounds at the door.

mojoreece, Mrmack8913 and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I don't know about fuck boys losing. I have a cousin who's philosophy for dealing with women is, "if you fuck them real good you can get away with damn near anything." I think the same applies to most gay men. When straight women and gay men get a good piece of dick all their good sense goes right out the window.

SB3, Omega Level and mojoreece dapped this.
  6. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Bro, I was about to say something very similar.

I think the bottom line is the "fuck boys" are usually the dudes with the best fuck game, PERIOD! Thats why they will continue to get away with a lot of the bull shit they create because for many people, sex in sooooo powerful.

Think about it. Rarely do you hear of a good, quality, nice guy having amazing skills in the bedroom. Its always that dumb, ego driven, bum ass nicca, you know aint shit, but has a nice body and good face. And he actually knows his self that he aint shit and he needs to use you for whatever you have, so he has a point to prove, agenda, and therefore he fucks the dog shit out of you and afterwards you get all dumb and sprung thinking you can make him your man.

Once he got what he can from you, he's on to the next with probably someone that has just a little more than you, and your there looking stupid because the good sex made you all EMO.

Maybe fuck boys aren't bad at all if you use them exactly for the title attached to them. FUCK the BOY a good time or two and let it be. Dont get caught up. You'll lose.

#6 Omega Level, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    SB3, mojoreece and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  7. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah I think I mis-titled the thread...Should have been "We're in a war against Fuck Boys...and we're losing"

SB3 dapped this.
  8. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I remember being young and semi-freshly-temporarily single and meeting this dude on the jakd. He was the first person I'd met on there who was a 1000% physcal/visual dime. I wanted sooo badly to wife that mofo up! Come to find out, that mofo was in a long distance relationship and just wanted me to slide thru and slide in when he had the itch. Smh. Fast forward...that mofo is pushing 50 (aging like good wine) and still doin semi-nude, 'Good morning FB' thirst traps. Smh. Fuk boys are still winning...

Omega Level dapped this.
  9. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Upon receipt of their edicts, I...
    [​IMG]

Their response...
    [​IMG]

My mood...
    [​IMG]