Best Posts in Thread: Can You Throw Down in the Kitchen? Should Your Man Be Able To?

1. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I lived a true bachelor lifestyle for the past few years before I met my current partner. I ate out all the time and only purchased ready made meals. But now I met a dude who can cook and he doesn't mind making us fresh meals. He's been slowly teaching me though and now I can cook a little something. He still does the brunt of the cooking (bad habits are hard to shake) but I make it a goal to make us dinner at least once a week. We haven't been out to eat in a long time! It saves so much money and it's a cool activity to do. We'll look at those YouTube videos like Tasty and wonder if we can start incorporating some of the recipes. I like it.

Boaxy, LeMignon, SB3 and 5 others dapped this.
  2. Krimsonic_

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Similar story me for me. I was living with my parents up until last year before I moved in with my partner and little to no culinary experience besides the basics and breakfast lol. My mom never made me try cooking growing up and I never aspired to do so until I left the nest. In the beginning it used to be my partner doing most of the cooking but at a certain point I started experimenting and trying new recipes and types of meals. Ive been trying to add at least two new recipes to my repertoire each month. It’s built up quite quickly! Pretty soon I will have eclipsed him.
    :nerd:

Boaxy, acessential, SB3 and 3 others dapped this.
  3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking