Best Posts in Thread: Looking for the Lie

1. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    This issue is never gonna revolve around equality because men cant carry children. The woman is the one who carries the child and the investment is much greater. Let's me honest as men. I know because I am one. I know my brethren. If men could legally and easily refuse responsibility of the children they make, it would be a sh*t show out here. Alot of men would be nuttin up in women with no worries at all. There's no investment in it for us. It only takes a few minutes for us to do our part to make a baby. Once we absolve men of responsibility I know some dudes are gonna wild out just for the fun of it and get 10 women pregnant at once. Child support even scares my gay ass to death as a deterrent if I ever did fall in some pussy. There are women out here so lonely and desperate and will fall for any man that gives them attention. They wouldn't know they were baby mama #86. Lol. Naw. I think reasonable child support is a good deterrent. Its Forced responsibily, not forced fatherhood. And it's good for my future taxes, because I dont wanna take care of yall damn kids.

Omega Level, Krimsonic_, SB3 and 2 others dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    To my understanding this can only be done with the mothers consent.

Point is if a mother can't afford children, she gets gov assistance. If a father can't afford children he's fined or goes to jail.

Fathers are punished, mothers are assisted.

#5 OckyDub, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Women should be more proactive in making sure they don't get pregnant. Hell this real house Ives chick caught a baby by this dude be he had money now she's taken her engagement ring off. If these chicks didn't let a guy nutt in them raw it wouldn't be an issue. Like you can't do that then be surprised you're pregnant. No shit Sherlock.

Then when it comes to be that the dude ain't shit some of these girls who ain't shit themselves do all they can to keep the bd out of the kid's life including the bds family. These kids don't even know who half their family is.

I'm all for women having the choice to have an abortion with enough time for them to consider the pros and cons and make a decision that's best for them. There's nothing wrong with the 3 months period that been the norm all of this time.

I don't see any point in forcing a baby on to someone who doesn't even want it all because they had sex one time. The taxpayers don't even want to pay for services to help mothers who can't afford the babies either and black women die in childbirth way more often than white women so who really benefits here?

All we're doing is wearing money and time on this when it's likely to be determined unconstitutional anyway when we could be using that time and money in better ways.

mojoreece, SB3, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.