Are You A Real Man?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Jai, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This is probably something I asked before and forgot about (add it to the list of posts) but what do y'all think about men hitting women? I mean as in she hit him first. I saw a video of a young schoolsguy hitting a girl. Now from the short clip he was in the wrong since he hit her first.

After reading the comments I noticed a lot of men are not supposed to hit women or argue with females.

It had me wondering about how society seems to in someway or another make men seem like the bad ones in every situation. Like women want equal rights (or to be treated like their male counterparts with no drawbacks) but at the same time, expect to be catered to because they are women when things take a turn for the worse.

Reading some of the mens' (mostly all black from what I saw), you already know it was the typical, "He ain't no real man, he a pussy," comments all that.

So I was wondering what is a "real man"? And what are the man commandments?

Like if they find out that you're a man that likes a man, that makes you less of a man...but if another man, who is straight, has ten baby Mama's and no job comes along, he is for some reason held in higher regards?

Does a real man need to get married, have a great job and live the American dream?

There's so much stress put on men, especially black ones, it's no wonder the life expectancy of men is shorter than that of women.

Idk.. society is all meh to me sometimes.

I-Stay-Woke and SB3 dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

"If you hit somebody you can not be sure you are not going to be hit back."

When I was TKD, some 'Becky' claimed I hit her in the pussy during sparring. If I did 1. It was an accident. 2. It was sparring sooo... WTF you expect? Well, let me tell you that she spent the whole match trying to kick me in the balls. Meanwhile, my frank and beans were secure in their cup. I should have just let the trick go for it and see how that felt on her foot.

I think that we have a lot of females who try to use that 'you's a punk if you hit a wuhmun' against males to aggravate us and get in and point their fingers in our faces, get in our ears and talk loud to try to get a reaction and then when the man finally gets a enough of hit and smacks her, wants to run and hide. That's not how it is supposed to work.

Females should not be taught or encouraged to say and do whatever they want to a man with no consequences to those actions. Plus, females do not 'fight fair' when it comes to violence because they have to overcompensate when they lack in strength with sadist behavior. If a man cheats on a woman, she wants to heat up the grease, hot water, or sugar water and toss it on him, wreck and vandalize his car, cut h is dick off or glue it to his leg. Sick ass shit that men, or at least masculine leaning men don't get into.

I'm not less of a man because I'm attracted to men but we have associated being gay or 'bottoming' with 'taking away manhood' when we know better but a lot of straight black people feel that it does make us less than. I know straight men that I feel like I'm more masculine than so that's bull.

I think a 'real man' is someone who is responsible and doesn't rely on anyone else to do what they need to do. A responsible man knows not to sire 10 kids that he can't take care of because he controls his actions or is not so caught up with raw pussy that he makes the effort on his part to reduce the chance of getting someone pregnant or transmitting STDs. You don't have to get married or have an executive job to do those things. The money you make and if you reproduce don't make you 'real man'. A real man does not have to prove his dominance over a weaker person be they male or female. A real man tries to help other people and uplift them as best he can.

Be kind, respectful, responsible, patient, compassionate, humble, and cooperative and I think somewhere in there you'll be a real man or just a good human being.

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Hey ControlledXaos!

Thank you for your detailed answer. It was very informative and interesting to read.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    ControlledXaos dapped this.