Are You Looking For Love

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Jai, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    So how have your love pursuits been going lately? When was the last time you got hit on? When was the last date you went on? Last time you got lucky in the sack?

I've never been on an official date before well at least not to my knowledge. I've had guys try to mask hanging out with dating because to me, I see hanging out as just something I'd do with a regular friend. I'm not really trying to get to know you like, so in all respects I've never been on an actual date with my consent.

I think I've had "anal" five times my entire life (Im counting on my hand now) with my first and last time being what I would call an experience. That was about 2.5 years ago & never really amounted to anything obviously...

So how's the dating world been on your end and why have you found anyone in your vicinity of interest for you?

Don't sit up here and give me a speech about you being content with lotion and Myvidster either cause I ain't buying it.

I-Stay-Woke and King dapped this.
  2. JodyBell87

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    To be honest, it's the top of the summer here in NY and I'm not looking for love just yet.
    I'm dating, getting to know some ppl, but honestly, I don't want to be tied down just yet.
    I want to travel, go to the beach, day parties, house parties, etc, and not feel obligated to "check-in".
    As the summer/festivities wind down, I think it'll be a better time, for me, to focus on whomever can respect my "summer boundaries".

mojoreece dapped this.