Armstrong Williams - the master of the odd coupling

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by jpo, Jul 15, 2016.

1. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    First, there was Armstrong Williams, advisor to Clarence Thomas, then there was Armstrong Williams, advisor to Ben Carson and now there's Armstrong Williams advisor to . . .

D.C. Conservative-Media Heavy Accused of Sexual Harassment

a Jos. A. Banks clothing salesman.

Actually, there is not much of a surprise here - things like this have been pretty much an open secret in DC for years.

Still, it does make for interesting menages, no?

2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This is funny. Armstrong wanted me to give him piano lessons. I think he sensed I liked men before I knew I did, but even then, I eventually picked on his "tendencies" and steered clear. lol. But you are right, no surprises here. The whole story is your classic case of older-closeted-guy-"mentoring"-young-hottie-gone-wrong. lol.

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Conservative blacks put themselves through unnecessary mental gymnastics that other black folk at least don't have to wrestle with: apologizing for white racists like Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms; adopting white supremacist strains of religion; being called on to denounce any independent black actions, thoughts, quotes as talking heads...and of course, self-sexual repression. Yeah, Williams has been an open secret for years (like Tim Scott), just a chocolate coated version of the self-hating, closeted Republican DL cocksucker, fooling no one. Apparently, after his previous lawsuit and other legal problems, he hasn't learned. If he doesn't either just admit being "Log Cabin" or otherwise get some help, he's going to end up doing something like Claude Allen from internal stress (Armstrong, headstrong, law's long arm, so long!).

4. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Whoa! Tim Scott! Really, that's one I missed. If true it really makes the South Carolina closet crowded what with Lindsey Graham

5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking