Best Posts in Thread: Be celibate or leave the priesthood, pope tells gay priests

1. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married

[​IMG]

The Church continues to struggle with the immorality of its Priests and Bishops abusing children. The Church wants to blame someone or some group so they have to target the homosexuals without explicitly targeting gays. Its a fucking dog whistle. As the Church continues hemorrhaging its flock it is becoming more and more desperate. After all, The Holy Father is a businessman first and man of god second.

2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Gay priests are being scapegoated for the pedophilia scandal gripping the RCC. Instead getting rid of the pedophiles in the priesthood and turning them over to the police they covered it up for generations. Now they're trying vilify gay priests. This shows how the pope and the Catholic church talk out of both sides of their mouth when it comes to homosexuality. In this day and age I wonder why any gay man would want to be a priest. I could understand in the past why gay men would try to hide in the priesthood. But now it just seems like an exercise in futility. Then again I don't understand why anyone would be a Catholic especially a gay person considering the hideous things the Catholic church has done and continues to do to gay people.

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    What caught my eye when I read that was his emphasis on gay ones being celibate, not straight ones, even though aren’t they are all supposed to be celibate, ya? The Catholic Church is all kinds of mental fuckery. The sexual history of the Catholic Church makes Game of Thrones look like Sesame Street.

Fuck the Pope...