BEET 'EM UP!!!

Discussion in 'Food and Diet' started by Lancer, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    I am always looking around for ways to improve my diet and also expand it. So I got into Beets. I know they might seem a little:scust: to some but these babies are packed with vitamins and nutrients especially for those that are into working out. They reduce muscle soreness and help your muscles recovery. You can eat them how you want, in my case I juice them. Here are some tasty ways to try them out;
    7 (Delicious) Beetroot Juice Recipes You Should Try!

Side Note: When I first started they turned my Urine blood red. I thought I had gotten some kinda infection until I traced back,did my googles, then found out it was the introduction of Beets to my diet. So do not be alarmed when you notice the same:whew:.

Tyroc, ControlledXaos and grownman dapped this.
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    When I first started they turned my Urine blood red. I thought I had gotten some kinda infection until I traced back,did my googles, then found out it was the introduction of Beets to my diet. So do not be alarmed when you notice the same:whew:.

LMAO I've heard people say this before but never knew if it was true or not. Im actually gonna grow beets in my garden this year so, I'll try and grow accustomed to them. I don't like them because my grandmother used to force me to eat canned beets when I was a kid, nasty a$$, mediciny, metallicy taste, and the texture...ughhhh :scusthov:

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    My aunt gets Safies pickled beets from Costco and them thangs good as hell!

Tyroc dapped this.
  4. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I eat beets regularly. Mostly as a salad. But I don't workout, just eat it because I enjoy it.