Before and After Steroid Detransformations, These Guys Lost it All

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by Lancer, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

Bodybuilding is known as the sport that almost anything goes – in terms of PED’s, Growth Hormone, Steroids, Bodybuilding Supplements and such. Many people who have followed the sport and are part of it only see whats happening on the outside, and in particularly whats in Magazines and online. But what many people don’t realize is that a lot of Pro bodybuilders who get close to making it big and even some who end up winning some competitions don’t usually stay as Large as you see them. Many of them are using tons of who knows what kind of drugs, including steroids, Growth Hormone (HGH), Testosterone and more in order to gain and maintain their mass as they are competing. The real question though is do they stay that big throughout the rest of their lives or do they deflate like the rest of us peasants who can barely even put on mass.

Well here are some pictures of some rather well known bodybuilders that will give you a taste of what happens when you come back to reality and clean out your locker. Some of these guys are almost unnoticeable due to their drastic appearance changes.

BODYBUILDING STEROID DETRANSFORMATIONS
    1. MUSTAFA MOHAMMAD
    Mustafa’s career was overshadowed by some of the biggest and most well known bodybuilders still to this time. The likes of Jay Culter, Ronnie Coleman and such didn’t allow Mustafa to climb to the top of competitions throughout his time in the bodybuilding realm, but he sure made his mark with his sheer mass. These pictures of of him throughout his career in bodybuilding and in some of this competitions. Three. Years. Three years is all it took for Mustafa Mohammad to transition from a PED-infused muscle man into a regular sized dude who looks like that creepy uncle you try to avoid at family get-togethers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From Beast to Beauty in No time Flat! His De-Transformation is incredible and eye-opening to say the least.

2. DORIAN YATES
    Yates was a 6-time Mr Olympia and was known for his “Wings” and his bulky appearance. He went onto owning several gyms after his stint in Bodybuilding and his competition days ended soon after his injuries got the best of him. As evidenced in the first picture, Dorian Yates was a monster on the bodybuilding scene back in the day. Was. He has now come back to a more normal sized man and looks more like someone you’d see at your local gym.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. FLEX WHEELER
    Oh how the mighty have fallen. Hard to believe that the Adonis-like Flex Wheeler in picture one is the same man as the mustachioed guy in picture two who looks like he’s the “before” version of a Biggest Loser contestant. Flex wheeler underwent Kidney Transplant surgery at the age of 37 in order to stay alive. He went through 9 surgeries in 11 weeks which left him pretty much as you see him in the picture to the right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4. TOM PRINCE
    Yes, these pictures are both of the same guy. On your left, we have cartoon muscleman Tom Prince. And on the right, we have death metal golf pro shop Tom Prince. The only difference? A bunch of injectable supplementation, a couple pounds of spray tan, and some SICK shades.
    [​IMG]
    Tom Prince in the Middle next to Jay Culter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5. PAUL DILLET
    The only similarity in these two pictures of Paul Dillet is that sketchy facial hair. In the first one, it makes a psychotically large human being look all the more intimidating. In the second, it successfully distracts from a noticeable double chin. Unfortunately for Paul, it can’t cover his gut that’s been bloated to the point of resembling a very pregnant woman from years of steroid use.

[​IMG]

6. GÜNTER SCHLIERKAMP
    This is probably the only before/after here that isn’t totally depressing. Sure, Gunter isn’t the bronzed up freak-show that he was in his competing days, but at least it looks like he’s only let needles – not himself – go entirely.
    [​IMG]

7. CHRIS CORMIER
    So Chris Cormier looks like a totally average dude now that he’s no longer juiced up. Looks like every ounce of muscle has been stripped from his body, but on the bright side, what he’s lost in mass he’s made up for in head gains. Seriously, take a look at that massive, misshaped dome. Impressive.

[​IMG]

8. BOB PARIS
    Jacked Bob Paris, meet hiking enthusiast Bob Paris. This new and unimproved version still has that patented stupid face, but sadly comes with the body of someone who doesn’t routinely abuse their body with a combination of HGH and anabolic steroids.
    [​IMG]
    9. KEVIN LEVRONE
    The only explanation I have for Kevin Levrone’s deflation is that his genetics finally failed him. And by genetics I mean his willingness to drive needles into his ass on a regular basis. I’d really love an explanation for the red Speedo pics that chronicle his full descent into normalcy/not being able to produce testosterone naturally. I’m guessing now that his competing days are over he moonlights as a male stripper that caters exclusively to trailer park bachelorette parties.

[​IMG]
    10. VICTOR MARTINEZ
    So Victor Martinez did some time in the joint, and emerged ¼ of his competing size with a head that looks like it was distorted using one of those nifty iPhoto features. I’m not sure whether I should be amazed or mortified, but I’m both, and I’m going to stop looking at that second picture before his lifeless eyes suck my soul through the computer screen. Lesson: don’t introduce steroids into your everyday routine, and don’t introduce yourself to the American prison system.

[​IMG]

Before and After Steroid Detransformations, These Guys Lost it All

SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Daps Received:

#2 Lancer, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    NikR, OckyDub and BlackguyExecutive dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Daps Received:
  4. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    wow nothing flattering about the steroid use

Jdudre dapped this.
  5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    The author was soo rude...lol

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  6. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So we just gonna skip all over the Bob Paris being gay and wanting to marry his blonde blue eyed boyfriend on the Oprah show back in the day?

Also Kevin Levrone is working out again.

I think this is a little misleading because it doesn't factor in muscle atrophy when you stop working out and eating to be that size.

7. Aejae

Aejae Socially Awkward Aejae
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I never saw bodybuilders as attractive, ever snice I found out that they have big arms chest, and legs, but small:fantasia:. The Victor dude still kinda looked cute after he stopped using steroids. But overall I never thought that when people stopped using steroids, they either shrink to a small size or just simply just let themselves go, well actually that's what the majority of these dudes look like, a bunch of oversized Party City balloons. It really goes to show that the natural way is the true way.