Being A Virgin Makes Me A Commodity???

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nigerian Prince, Jan 29, 2016.

1. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Ok so, I'm surprised this thread stretched out as long as it did. LOL @African King - Kudos to you. Now with what I'm bout to say, I don't know if you gonna be cool or come out of a bag on me (you too young for this reference LOL), but oh well. I don't agree totally with your mindset, but I'm absolutely nobody in you life that it matters one way or the other. Also, I'm kinda of an asshole about many things, virginity being one of them. I think I've mentioned on here; my first time was toppin' this Mexican dude I had been chattin on AOL with for a few weeks. My first time bottomin' was for some dude that looked like 90's Damon Wayans. Me and homeboy had also been chattin for a few weeks. In all honestly, I can't remember which "loss of virginity" came first because both instances were really close together, the summer right before I got stationed in Korea ('98). Anyways, long story short, I had also valued my virginity in the years before that, but I came to notice 2 things...1. The only other people that really valued it were dudes that were just trying to dig me out, and 2. the majority of dudes either didn't give a f#$k or, were OVER hearing me say that I was a virgin. Not sayin' that YOU do this, but people people that constantly display the "virgin card" tend to start sounding like people that start every sentence with..."Well, I'm a Christian, so...". Nobody in this day & age really cares. So I say this to say, do you, bro. because in the end only you are going to be the one to truly value your virginity. I honestly just got rid of mine on whim. The guy that I topped fell in love, but I wasn't into it like that. I just wanted to know what it felt like to plow someone. Damon Wayans didn't fall in love with me, nor I with him. We were cool for a minute afterwards but again, I really just wanted to experience bein' a bottom. Some could say I "wasted" my viginity, but dude, at 21yo I was like f@$k it, lets get this s@#t out of the way LOL

Side note, and totally off topic... which of you (you and your twin) is tayewo and which is kehinde? LOL

#71 alton, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Ok. I don't see location using the site from my phone. (Y'all be on folks location huh?)

Well regardless, the gay community is still small as it is. Word gets around when you are on hoeism. Nothing to be paranoid about if you are not out there life that but still.

3. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I was asking if you fingered Kanye.

Coltrane dapped this.
  4. alton

Daps Received:
    "You al'ready caught up so was' tha DIF'RENCE. Mmmmpff...MMM HMMM. I heeeard bout you and Ronnie."
    [​IMG]

DreG and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

See, I was waiting for you at the doe.

DreG, Nigerian Prince and alton dapped this.
  6. alton

Daps Received:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  7. NickAuzenneNOLA

The Great Debater The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Not sure what a gaylebrity is but using context clues I can get a definition. If having a set standard that I live by makes me present to you as that I can accept that. Too many people make it seem like having a storied past is no big deal. As if it does not affect future prospects for that person. It does and we need not lie to @African King giving him some ideal realitiy isn't helpful. Ideally someone's past wouldn't matter but in this world it does and because I do have major things ahead I'm dating with that in mind. No one is perfect and everyone has history but there shouldn't be a trail of dudes from NYC to LA that have ran through you if I'm going to be with you. Others can accept what they choose, I don't. Why is it you all are acting like you would be down to be seriously committed to someone that's been connected to everyone in your circle? There isn't that much new age thinking in the world.

Nigerian Prince and SB3 dapped this.
  8. NickAuzenneNOLA

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    A number of factors should be considered when dating someone seriously. Are they good for you, are they good to you and are they good for your future. Anyone I choose to date I'm going to consider all of those things. I couldn't care less about what anybody thinks about me or my decisions. If that was the case I'd still be in the closet! However what sense does it make to not consider how a long term partner would fit in your life... Long term? I'm not understanding how I'm being made some judgemental guy in this for saying I live by a certain standard and I'd prefer my partner lives by the same standard. To me that's no different than most of the guys on here saying they are only interested in masculine men. Most of the reasons to some may sound ridiculous but to them it's still the standard they have and are entitled to live by that. So if I don't want to be with a ho, why is that somehow negative on my part?

#78 NickAuzenneNOLA, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    Discordant, Nigerian Prince and SB3 dapped this.
  9. NickAuzenneNOLA

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single

I am from New Orleans and you're right about that dating in circles piece. It's a large metropolitan area in population but the city itself is relatively small and as that's where I grew up I still carry that. I'm not dealing with anyone that knows my people in any intimate way. I'm not interested in that. Although I do now live in Chicago as @African King said my thoughts are still shaped by that.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  10. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I do have to say that for me it would be weird to be in a room for an event that let's say did have a large gay/bi demographic in attendance. Then for me to know that who I am attempting to court slept with half the room. LAWD NO!!!! I can't do it!

NickAuzenneNOLA dapped this.
  11. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    Okay, I can see where you're coming from now....I hope that it works out for you in every way that you want it to, I truly do yeh.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  12. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    ....I avoid bringing it up till the absolute last possible second, it's stressful to me and I feel it ruins about 40% of opportunities for me....I wish I got rid out it ages ago when I had a chance to. :(

13. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Hooray for virgins...
    [​IMG]

All cars should be test driven before the deal is signed...
    [​IMG]