Bernie Sanders Enthusiastically Endorses Hillary Clinton for President!

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by ColumbusGuy, Jul 12, 2016.

1. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

"I have come here to make it as clear as possible why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton and why she must become our next president," Sanders said at a joint rally here. "Secretary Clinton has won the Democratic nomination and I congratulate her for that."

Read the whole thing at the link.

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  4. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    The Clinton era is back. Jobs Jobs Jobs

5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The Clinton era is back. Jails Jails Jails

Right now, college students that gave to Sanders are thinking, "damn, my weed and beer money gone!"

LeMignon, Discordant and OckyDub dapped this.
  6. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    so, that's what happens when Clinton's thighs rub together?

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    :sadbron:

8. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Y'all a mess lol

I think we can all agree- Hillary needs to bring this thing home.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    especially since Trump is looking even more evil-he is practically praying for more violence and killing-saying this is going to all get worse this summer and basically saying (in his way to his fans) that there is going to be a race war. Which group has he not demonized yet?(except for WASP trash with money like himself)

*I can't wait to help build 'The Wall'. Not Trump's wall though-the one Canada is going to build along it's southern border to keep the crazy Jesusland people out.

10. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ok, let's just stop with this "Trump is evil" shit like the Clintons or any other GOP or DNC politician in power isn't or hasn't been "evil." Kennedys and Johnsons getting us into Vietnam and COINTELPRO spying on MLK and black people? Nixon and Cambodia? Reagan and Iran Contra? Clinton and policies that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? Bush and Iraq War? Please, until Trump is elected, he's a fucking piker when it comes to evil.

This isn't some sword and sorcery epic. That's why, outside the Boards and in real life, I usually don't get involved with politics beyond local elections, because of the puerile Channing's and behavior of the average voter. It's like this masses of people are fucking idiots that think a national election is a football or futbol game. "My side is glorious and pure, the other side is pure evil!" If anything, Trump is the most honest man that's ever ran. "Y'all want lies and racist scapegoating? I'll shovel feed it to you stupid bastards by the truckload!" When are we going to stop blaming the politicians as if they magically appear like an alchemist's byproduct, hold the mirror up to all our collective rat bastard faces and say WE THE PEOPLE are the fucking "evil" ones?

Trump ain't building no wall, ain't bringing jobs back from the dead (no one, not even Jesus the Imaginary Magic Jew can do that), Trump ain't going to "Make America Great Again", whatever the fuck that means. Clinton at least has been making little promises which are going to be an extension of whatever Obama has already done, so her promises don't need to be so expansive in their duplicity. Every election cycle, people demand to be lied to, lap up the lies they want to hear, act like fucking children when the lies can't be fulfilled ("Why didn't the tooth fairy leave that bag of Kruggerands under my pillow?!!?!?"), and then gripe about the consequences of putting their chosen shitbag in office.

Hitler was democratically elected. And he didn't personally kill or gas a single Jewish person. It was all the millions of Germans who conjured him up, propped him up, and carried out his plans which they wanted and called for. That's why General Eisenhower marched the German people to the camps after the Allies captured Berlin, like putting a puppy's nose to its own crap on the carpet. "Who massacred their Jewish people? YOU FUCKERS DID!"

An apt analogy, especially since the parents are in red and blue states of dress (plus Sean Connery's my favorite film star):

11. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    ^^ Great, so he is openly and honestly racist and evil as fuck. And oh fucking please, Hitler was democratically elected? As if that is all it was, as if nothing happened in the decade before that?-it was just a democratic election. It did NOT happen in some vacuum where he had sat back and done nothing. Hell if Obama pushed the button now and set off the nukes, he did not do it-all he did was touch a button-it was the system. Get off your high horse please.

And the Germans knew what was going on, but by the time it got bad enough for them to really know what was going on, they were in a police state and there were dozens, and then hundreds, of 'crimes' that resulted in the death penalty. The ones who lived near the camps were the ones marched to them, not the general German populace.

And why is wanting good universal healthcare(like most other highly developed nations, a lowering of racism, better access to higher education like extending it to 16 years instead of 12, etc. etc. 'demanding to be lied to'?

What drug are you on?

*and yeah, I think Trump is an evil person. And I don't care if you agree or not. The vast majority of people in this nation have not voted for him. He got less than 50% of the Republican voters who bothered to show up to vote. What did he get, ten percent of the eligible voters to vote for him?

As if 'the people' are to blame...I guess blacks are to blame for the state they are in today because they have not 'done anything about it'? Is that how you really think? It is just that simplistic and easy?

What a disappointment your post was.

8XZaLCU.gif
    :ravetho:

* not really that bad...just in a bad mood. almost no sleep.

#11 ColumbusGuy, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    LeMignon dapped this.
  12. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ah, once again, you "read but must missed the plot." Where did I say anything about universal health care, etc. That's the problem with white liberals and "allies," you can't handle a black man that doesn't endorse the script and thinks/speaks for himself. You want to take about vacuums, yet you seem to not see that was the point. Trump is just a reflection of whoever put him in position, by commission or omission. It's so easy to point at a personality and say him rather than look in a mirror and say "me" or "we". Pointing out accomplices doesn't absolve anyone of "evil" just points out that condemnation needs to be broadened.

And why specifically drag "blacks" into this? I didn't mention race in my previous post, just the American people in general. Did you read something racially in there that I didn't put? But once again, like most so-called liberal white folks I've dealt with all my life, you're cool with my presence until I dare to be or speak strongly independent or idiosyncratic, then you show your true color when something I or another strong black male says gets you uncomfortable smh.

13. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Oh fer Crissakes I only mentioned blacks to make the point of the absurdity of it all.

OH...and..

"And why specifically drag "blacks" into this? I didn't mention race in my previous post"

Then what was this: " spying on MLK and black people?' -...yep you did not mention 'blacks' or 'race' at all did you? ...mmmmhmmmm.

-Why draw Germans into it-I am German and have said so several times on this forum.
    -WTF was with 'the puerile 'Channings'-if that is not a white name I don't know what is-why not just say 'Becky with the Edomite cave-hair?
    -yet I am the one who 'inserted race' when you mentioned Germans, Jews, 'Channings'-like we don't know what you meant. 'The American people in general'...yeah right.

All I did was express my disdain for Trump and my belief that he is evil as fuck. I did not say everyone or anyone else was in the clear or not of scorn or without guilt in helping him get to where he is. You jumped on my ass, sir, so get over it.

Geez, can't even engage in some good ole' fighting with another curmudgeon without it getting out of hand.
    -I am not responding to you in any way because you are a 'strong black man'- when I feel like responding to an inane post like an asshole, I am an equal opportunity asshole. If you do not want to be misunderstood, then write things that are clear and concise instead of trying to impress with your excessive verbosity and over indulgent metaphors and absurd analogies.

You came into this thread to

dragging to filth.gif

me...so I responded. LOL What did you expect?

now I don't know (cause it is the internet and all) if you were really being pissy or not so speak up and let it be known what your intentions are(you quoted my post Mr. let's-lump-all-white-people-together-and demonize them)..so is it going to be fighting with this in mind

6659a15ea8bbb024eba0d18a866266ee.jpg

or not?

or maybe this?

2c92d148e80db9a5644821c737c73898.jpg

^^I had to post this one because for some reason it looks like a great big anus! lol

14. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  15. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking