Beyond Scared Straight

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Artistic Arsonist, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Artistic Arsonist

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single

I was looking for background noise while I, and was trying to decide between A Goofy Movie and Flavor of Love.

BUT...I saw a miracle on YouTube - full episodes of Beyond Scared Straight! Like the "wild teens out of control" segments on Maury, but an entire series, and filled with the grimy filter and crazy camera angles as those "I do what I want!" character intros.

It's not A Goofy Movie or Flavor of Love, but to me, it's got the same entertainment value. Something that probably wasn't intended when the concept was conceived.

Anybody else watch this or other tasteless shows?

SB3, itsumoconfused and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I like how you literally outlined what this show is a mix of goofy and reality tv drama... I guess minus the dating.

I'm sad mad I've been watching the hell out of Love and Hip Hop (Miami; haven't had the brain power to look into the other ones).