Bill Cosby to be Charged With Alleged Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Nigerian Prince, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Bill Cosby to be Charged With Alleged Sexual Assault | Billboard

Original AP Post: Bill Cosby will be charged in the investigation of an alleged sexual assault more than a decade ago, two people familiar with a prosecutor's decision said Wednesday.

The two people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because Montgomery County prosecutors had yet to make the announcement. Prosecutors were set to announce the results of their investigation Wednesday at 10 a.m.

It's the first criminal case against Cosby over his conduct with women, which has received new scrutiny in the past year. The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

I am curious to know if any of you first initially thought he was innocent when the first allegations surfaced this year. I know celebrities deal with blackmail and extortion all the time but when I saw more and more women coming forward, I felt like he must have really did what he did. Very sad to see his legacy TARNISHED. IT is like having the rug pulled from under you so quick!

cypher21 dapped this.
  2. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I haven't said a word about this situation but once the numbers kept growing I believed it.

Wonder where I can get my Cosby dvd sets. I should have been ordered them shits...

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I didn't think much of it initially but felt something must have happened once one allegation became two, and especially when it became three, five, ten and so on. It was unexpected but not totally surprising. Lots of idols have dirt. Funny how some get past this kind of thing and others don't. Roman Polanski's reputation is mostly intact despite his sexual abuse case from the 70's.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  4. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux

Daps Received:
    I noticed that too.I attribute it to the general public's lack of awareness of him.He was famous but not a star or someone people look up to and set expectations for like actors or singers.Plus the current twitter/social media/let's-jump-on-the-scandal-bandwagon-because-of-trending-hashtags generation probably has never seen or heard of his films,and barely know filmmakers or anyone behind the scenes other than Tyler Perry and Quentin Tarantino,and only know the latter because of Kill Bill.

5. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux

Daps Received:
    I just wanna see the ep when they showed Theo what the real world is like.