Black Trebek

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by Winston Smith, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I hope that Jeopardy host Alex Trebek beats his diagnosis and makes a great recovery. But in the unfortunate event that the show needs a new host, I recommend Detroit Fox News Channel 2 host, Huel Perkins as his replacement.

Watching him read and narrate disgraced former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s sex texts on air makes me think this brother should also narrate The Mueller Report and every other dry or illicit government on air (the show could be called “Sexy Time News” lol)

thane and SB3 dapped this.
  2. thane

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't watch much anymore, but if i tuned in and he was hosting jeopardy i'd be more than a minute before i realized it wasn't Trebek