"Black Women Created These Savages"...Wait, What?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Mar 1, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Insults, vulgarities, homophobia, bigotry, hatred, misogyny, etc. aside; it’s unfortunate I found some truth in Uncle Ruckus’ message here starting at the 6:19 mark. Also as a Black man, the imagery here is soul crushing. I didn’t know there is videos out there under “Hood Life” that showcase the World Star-esque hood lifestyle.
    Do you agree or share any of these sentiments however faint they may be?

:why::shaq2::whoa:

2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So, there are black women who sometimes end up raising kids as single mothers because for whatever reason, the father is out of the picture. And black women are somehow responsible for all of the issues in the black community? Negro, what? What kinda myopic, preschool analysis is this?

I get that there is nuance. The father may be around and they simply have issues. There's a possibility that some women have hindered their child's father from being in their child's life. But there's also a good chance that the dad was physically not there. Maybe he left. Maybe he's in jail. Maybe he's dead. For whatever reason, his absence may not be the result of the mother's action, so how can you place blame solely on the woman? All of those problems listed can be tied to poverty, racism, lack of education, mass incarceration, excessive policing, and a multitude of other causal factors. The attitude he describes of a few black mothers is miniscule in the grand sceme of things. To me, this is like burning someone's house down and then when they struggle to build it back up, you blame them for being homeless.

I don't support these pseudo negro intellectuals.

@yahoo.com, Cyrus-Brooks, Dante and 3 others dapped this.
  3. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
  4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    SMH EEEEEVERYBODY's a Cyber Psychologist. I haven't looked at the comments on his video but Im sure EEEEEERRR' body is cosignin' him. I wouldn't have an issue with his commentary, except the generalization. EVERY man that came from a single mother household is not a detriment to society and every single mother was not on Welfare, arguein' with her man, and all the other shit he's talkin' about. I REALLY hate when people generalize shit. A dumb ass fuck.

#4 alton, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    Cyrus-Brooks and acessential dapped this.
  5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    He sounds like a less dramatic Tommy Sotomayor.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I pulled this video from Youtube after seeing it on Facebook. On Facebook most, I would say over 95% don't agree with him and dragged him through the mad. Rightfully so.

7. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't know this guy and i cannot cosign his assessment due to the generalities. Two things:

1. The black father is just as responsible as anyone else - whether he is in the child's life or not. These are seeds they both planted and they both bare the responsibility of raising that child the right way. If you cannot, then you need to make the right decisions about whether to bring a child in this world or not and have a responsible conversation with your partner!

2. The black mother (some of them) need to step it up, especially the single ones. if they screwed the wrong dude and find themselves a single mother, i feel sorry for them, they should have though long and hard about their behavior and if it is a shit happens situation - then ABORT mission!!! otherwise, they have to step up completely and carry the torch, which many are failing miserably at. the absence of a father does not lend itself to an excuse that you cannot control you son or the circumstances in his life. Get involved and engaged in your child's life. And don't be a lazy (fill in the blank)

#my2Cent