Blindspotting

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by thane, Aug 8, 2018.

1. thane

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    blindspotting.jpeg Blindspotting.png Blindspottingcast.jpeg Blindspotting (2018) - IMDb
    Love this movie, the actors, the directors, the filming...no faults...no failures. There parts of this movie that gave me Atlanta 2nd season flashbacks; I heard about it on another podcast and they said something like that. I forgot about it until I was well into the movie and it hit me...I was like...fukme...while I had a podcast flashback about the Atlanta flash back back.... The movie is a white knuckled roller coaster ride that never lets you off, not until "the end". I still don't know how it was done, gotta go back to watch and watch to decypher it. The ride is so intense and enjoyably horrifying you can't see the fine details of the movie making, you too busy silently screaming on the sicking emotional drops, gasping on the hilariously hideous turns. At one level this an intensely masculine bromance that bites at your heart, but Blindspotting is so much deeper, so much more than that, tis many levels of deep.....and it has genius all over it.

(This posting makes me nervous I'm doing something wrong, like posting in the wrong spot or something. I just seen the Blindspotting movie and came on to CA to see what ya'll had said about it. My search didn't come up with nothing so I figured I'd go ahead and start one.....still...this movie...there must be another already be a thread somewhere here....seriously)