Boys' Camping Trip Ends in Tragedy

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Apr 24, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Yo yall gotta look at this. This tale here is bananas! Can't wait for @SB3 comments.

[​IMG]

SB3 dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Oh I see... all of a sudden sb3 lives matter when it's time to talk about the killer...

First off, I'm tired of True Crime Daily thinking they could just change the name from Crime Watch Daily and rerun the same videos and think they were pulling the wool over my eyes! But that's a beef for another place and time...

Them boys was sukn on dem diks together with each other. Now, at first I thought the blk dude made a pass at the white dude, got turned down, n freaked out abt potentially being outed. Then, I stopped trippin. I remembered that scouts be gay as fuk, don't no 2 men go camping alone (maybe I should put an ad up on craigslist looking for 'camping buddies' so I can get me a mens), and saw that his family didn't deny his sexuality. So, it was a lil different.

I say white dude wanted their camping/love nest trips to evolve, and blk dude wasn't willing to claim him/get real w himself. What led to the murder is the real mystery here.

White dude was going off to the military, so I say he told blk dude that if he wasn't willing to claim him and own their relationship, he was gonna move on with his life, which included his love life. I think blk dude lost it at the thoughts of both 'coming out' AND losing his vanilla kang, and ended up killing him during a fight that went from verbal to physical before he knew it.

Once the damage is done, blk dude ends up waffling between taking his own life (wrists) and trying to get away with murder, and we see which choice he made.

BrentForays and Winston Smith dapped this.
  3. SB3

Daps Received:
    That said, I don't think he should've been convicted of murder 1. Murder 1 is for premeditated intent to kill. That said, if blk dude had just come out and admitted that it was a crime of passion, he probably could've gotten murder 2. But, if you go so far as setting the victim on fire, your karma deserves to get you the highest degree conviction.

ControlledXaos and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. SB3

Daps Received:
  5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I loled reading this. You need to run down to the law offices of Lipschitz Copperburg and Smaltz as a consultant.

Yeah I think white dude was trying to get him high and get that thang thang. That was clearly that "I'm about to go away and I may meet someone and forget about you but I can't go without shooting my shot "

It's odd that they are saying he was old dude's BFF and he reacted like that but I guess he can blame it on the drugs. Sober he probably wouldn't have taken it that far but he was lucid enough to put those self inflicted cuts on so....yeah.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  6. SB3

Daps Received:
    They all ready got me on retainer!!!

But nah, you REALLY think this was ol boys first time tryna get at the black dude? What 2 grown men you know be going camping besides ocky n his dude? Blk dude said, 'he said, all we have to do is have sex this one time, and then we can go on with our lives..'. O rly? Ain't NO amount of 'gay panic' or drugs gon lead to all of that for ur bff who u ALRDY KNEW was bisexual. And if it was viable, I'm pretty sure a lot more emphasis would have been placed on the drug induced angle, as opposed to just self defense.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  7. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    Probably not. I mean straight people and gays can be frawnds but he sounded a little soft already on the interviews. That was definitely a crime of passion. You not stabbing and burning someone out of self defense.

Winston Smith and SB3 dapped this.
  8. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Wow, new show...
    CSI: SB3
    (chosen Who song for show theme: “Whiskey Man”)
    :franko1:

SB3 dapped this.
  9. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    @SB3

I don't know if they fucked around before but felt like the Black dude saw it as his last opportunity to try something with his best friend. Best friend wasn't down and Black dude didn't know how to handle the rejection and the drugs exacerbated those emotions. AND I felt the Black dude thought he would go and tell folk basically outing him.

SB3 and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  10. SB3

Daps Received:
    That was my first inclination too, but I just couldn't wrap my head around these 2 camping alone together and not having something going on.

But, I'm impressed @OckyDub . You might could get an unpaid internship down to my PD agency...

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  11. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    I just think the fact that the parents didn't deny he was gay was interesting. Like if he wasn't even gay at all then it would be like "Well his black ass lied!"

Or

Maybe he was like "man we can't do that, we're boys. Stop tripping!"

And the guy was like "I will not be denied and if I can't have you then no one can!"

Irregardless. I don't think that the white dude was gonna tell him "oh please takes me out of it misery and kill me " when he had bis whole life ahead of him.

OckyDub dapped this.