Bravado & Action are on tap in Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Feb 3, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    I’m not a huge F&F fan, as such, I haven’t seen one of the films in a couple of years. The last one I believe I saw (months after its debut) was F&F 6, which Cypher Ave co-founder Nick Delmacy did a review when it initially premiered. I’m happy to see the franchise is evolving with its new spin off Hobbs & Shaw.

Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) and Shaw (Jason Statham) must now face off against the film’s villain Brixton, played by Idris Elba. Maybe the term should be super villain because it appears Elba has confiscated his armor from Pacific Rim and given it a Winter Soldier / GANTZ update with modifications.

Releasing August 2nd, the film is directed by David Leitch (Deadpool 2) and written by Chris Morgan. Universal describes the film as:

Ever since hulking lawman Hobbs (Johnson), a loyal agent of America’s Diplomatic Security Service, and lawless outcast Shaw (Statham), a former British military elite operative, first faced off in 2015’s Furious 7, the duo have swapped smack talk and body blows as they’ve tried to take each other down.

But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (Idris Elba) gains control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever — and bests a brilliant and fearless rogue MI6 agent (The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby), who just happens to be Shaw’s sister — these two sworn enemies will have to partner up to bring down the only guy who might be badder than themselves. Hobbs & Shaw blasts open a new door in the Fast universe as it hurtles action across the globe, from Los Angeles to London and from the toxic wasteland of Chernobyl to the lush beauty of Samoa.

Check out the trailer below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    mojoreece dapped this.
  2. jusrawb

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Though I'm exhausted of the F&F franchise, this will be action packed and probably worth seeing.

OckyDub dapped this.