CA Podcast #56 - The "WTF is Going On With Frank Ocean" Episode

Discussion in 'Podcasts' started by Cypher-Avenue, Sep 22, 2016.

1. SwagJack

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I follow a lot of podcasts and have noticed that my least favorite episodes are the ones where one or more of the hosts aren't present or subbed with a guest.

alton and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Nick and Ocky have a good rapport on the podcasts so it seems strange when it is not there.

3. Nicholan

Nicholan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Nick, after listening to this Podcast episode it seems like you contradict yourself a lot. Nothing that anyone can do, will satisfy you lol. You're a very particular type of guy, I get it. One minute you are going IN about how so many dudes are "TOO gay," but on this episode you basically have a problem with Frank Ocean not being "GAY ENOUGH." Like wth...lol It was good hearing from Last-O in this podcast. I will say that I sided with him on most of the debates. Being that he's an artist himself, and an artist who really takes his craft seriously, his perspective is a lot more open and understanding--in my opinion. All in all, good episode!