Childish Gambino my GOD will you Marry Me PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Omega Level, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    This is old so many of you may have seen it, but I'm always floored seeing this man. Even his mediocre stuff is better than most people stuff to me.

I laughed my ass off at his comedy special, love his freestyling, can't wait until Atlanta come back on, and his freakin voice? cpnoway

There are just about a handful of celebrities that would make me nervous to be in close quarters with because I don't think I would be able to play it cool. Its literally just about a hard 4 celebs.

Donald Glover is my #3. I would kinda lose my shit around this dude.

Also, I love the way he stays true to the Tamia song by saying BOY. Thats confidence like a mutha fucka. When you know you straight, you don't have to prove shit my switching the original lyrics to your sexual orientation. Man, this dude could have me any way he want. :babylawd:

#1 Omega Level, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    jpo dapped this.
  2. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Interesting that his role in Spiderman - which is not particularly big - could have been written by Glover himself. The ser-up and dialogue is straight from Atlanta. Whoever wrote the part got his persona.