City Boyz Trailer

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by OckyDub, Dec 30, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well dude does sound like Janet Jackson when he talks. Lolololol

OhSheit and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I think you would actually watch this lol

4. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I will say this.... the only time when a black gay reality show will succeed is when black gay men put $$$ into the content creators projects.

DC. dapped this.
  5. Je Ne Sais Quoi

Je Ne Sais Quoi I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.....
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Eww none of them are relatable or attractive. I wouldn't want to associate myself to this show lol

6. DC.

DC.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Why do most of these shows always involve the men sitting around like a coffee table for about an hour? lol. Maybe I can collab with those guys and do a City boyz Miami and show them how it's really done. get 5-6 young men who are professionals or at least aspiring professionals and the drama in their lives isn't with each other but with ongoing things in their career. For example here could be some great storylines:

Guy 1- Is trying to further and advance his career but has a couple of roadblocks to deal with as he works in a challenging field especially being a man of color. He struggles to balance his career with his say ongoing relationship of three years and with family but is determined to make it work.

Guy 2- H'es been engaged to his fiancee for a few years, however his family thinks he's picked the wrong guy and doubts start to surface in his mind as to whether or not his fiancee is the right for him to jump the broom with, as his family feels there's a better guy out there for him but will he be able to bring both his fiancee's and his fiance'ss future in laws together?

Guy 3- The anniversary of his mother's death approaches and as he goes back to visit his mother's home country he's forced to face and deal with some demons as he tries to navigate beyond the gruesomeness of his mother's murder ten years ago that made headline news and how to deal with the surrounding unwarranted attention he received garnering it. And after so many years, he's ready to tell his story, on his own terms.

Guy 4- After being established in his marriage for so many years and having a successful career him and his husband are now ready to enter into parenthood and begin fatherhood. However with options so unique these days, we see their journey in how they decide to pursue fatherhood if whether through surrogacy or adoption, and we see them undergo the steps to seeing which solution is right for them, but no matter which they pick each comes with a hardship of its own.

Guy 5- this guy happens to be straight and is the brother of Guy 4, Guy 5, is struggling with his direction in life after coming out of rehabliation and treatment for a drug problem. Tired of living in his brother's shadow he is determined to make a way for himself and get his life back on track.

AND GO!!!!! what do you guys think? and oh course they all happen to be gay except for for Guy number 5. But these would help get things going and could pan out throughout the show am I right?

OhSheit and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  7. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    All of this goes against the black gay reality show formula. Why are you trying to be different and think outside of the narrow box? (sarcasm)

Nigerian Prince and DC. dapped this.
  8. DC.

DC.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I know what was I thinking? trying to drive compelling and what could be groundbreaking storytelling? Stuff like what i proposed I now see is bad for the advancement of our community. lol :laff:

Nigerian Prince dapped this.