comic book haul#11

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by redsai84, Jan 27, 2016.

1. redsai84

redsai84 For the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    whats up fam these are the books i pick up today. as usual let me know what you think of them and what you picked up or read online. ill come back in a few days to tell y'all my top 3 pics for the week.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. redsai84

redsai84 For the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    so here are the top 3 picks for this week
    [​IMG]
    East of West what can I say about this book it has a great story that always suck you in. the only downside is that it seems like it never comes out as much as it needs to its like waiting for a Maxwell CD you know it's going to be a great CD but you gotta wait five to ten years to get it lol. Not much happened in this issue but was still a good one so the comic opens up with the self proclaimed prophet making scrolls to send to the 7. You later find out the material that he's using for the scrolls is human flesh off a still living human. Meanwhile Death is trying to talk his companions out of leaving his side but in the end they part ways and tell him that they will meet again and he should continue his journey on to find his son. At the same time the Prophet send the flesh scrolls to the 7 and one to the 3 horseman of apocalypse. The three horsemen read the message destroys it and calls the Prophet crazy States the only ones to know how to bring this world to an end are them, they've done it before and will do it the same way this time. they start preparing for a ritual and this is how the issue ends.
    [​IMG]
    Extraordinary x men this book is on a roll this was another good issue so the team goes on a mission to save a mutant that's in weird world. meanwhile storm and Jean are trying to help nightcrawler who's gone batshit crazy they plan on going in his mind. Now the other team being led by old man Logan is in search for the mutant that some how got into weird world even tho it's supposed to be impossible to get there . you find out later on that storm told Logan this mutant may be dangerous he was working with Scott when Scott was a vigilante. You come to find out the mutant is a crazy sunfire . storm States to logan she made a promise that she would not turn away any mutant from x haven but she will also not let the mutants in her care be harm. So if sunfire can't be trusted Logan can take him out. Also iceman and anole have an heart to heart about being gay not sure if this was just for support or they trying to make them a couple.

[​IMG]
    Old man Logan so I've been waiting for this book I was a big fan of the old man Logan series so our story begins with Logan waking up in the 616 wondering how he got there not remembering the pass events of Secret Wars. All he remembers this is past and that he does not belong in this timeline but he decide to make the best out of it no way he's going to let everyone that messed up his timeline do so to this one. he makes a kill list the butcher, banner , red skull and mysterio these are all the villains that made his timeline so fuck up. So this is a great start of the story he killed his first villain and we're not talking about no pg 13 we're talking rated R arms cut off blood type action I love the art in this book it's dark and gritty and looking forward move.