Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by BlackOnyx1, Feb 8, 2016.

1. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Hello all so as I've mentioned before I am an up and coming filmmaker based out of Chicago, last summer in 2015 I along with my amazing team created our first project, "Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire" a horror/sci-fi based and set in Chicago, IL on the south side. We made this film on a low budget but bring quality production to the table. We are proud of our first project and aren't stopping there, we are building and expanding our small fan base and are in the pre-production of the sequel Confusion 2: Betrayal which we are filming this summer again in our hometown Chicago. So Cypher Avenue fam I want you all to watch the first film here, give feedback, enjoy and be sure to turn on the CC (Closed Captions aka Subtitles they will appear in the middle of the film). Again though this was a low budget film (made for $900 I invested along with $150 of that money coming from our fan base) we bring high quality to the table! If you are interested in staying up to date about the Confusion film series inbox me for me, also after watching the film if you have any questions I am happy to answer them and discuss the film. *Also we are making an uncut aka Director's cut version of the first film we hope to have it out before the summer hits! Also be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel please and thanks and leave comments and share this film with friends and family! thanks in advance!

Information about Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire. Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire is an urban horror story that follows a small group of Vampires in Chicago, it centers around their leader Lares. Lares is embattled with an internal conflict on whether or not to transform into a human by committing a forbidden blood ritual that will cost him his family and the life he's known for 200 years or remain the King Vampire of Chicago leading his family on a mission to rid the streets of Chicago of the "ugly" people in society by "ugly" it means criminals, those who commit crimes against the innocent and are deemed unworthy to fit in with society as a whole.. As we enter the world of Confusion we meet several characters along the journey, Zuberi the Voodoo King of Chicago who helps Lares after his makes this life changing decision, Fortuna a former vampire who discovers Larry aka Lares' secret, Rhonda (Adonis' love interest), followed by Lares' family: Latona, his sister, Leda, his queen, Adonis and Paulos his brothers. Lastly the supernatural bounty hunter group D.E.A.T.H. (Do Eliminate and Terminate Non-Humans) the following members Jade Wilson, her son Jason Wilson and fellow hunter Skylar Passion.

This urban horror set, based and filmed in Chicago is sure to be a classic in its own rite

Here is it enjoy:

Information about Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire. Confusion: Diary of a Confused Vampire is an urban horror story that follows a small group of Vampires in Chicago, it centers around their leader Lares. Lares is embattled with an internal conflict on whether or not to transform into a human by committing a forbidden blood ritual that will cost him his family and the life he's known for 200 years or remain the King Vampire of Chicago leading his family on a mission to rid the streets of Chicago of the "ugly" people in society by "ugly" it means criminals, those who commit crimes against the innocent and are deemed unworthy to fit in with society as a whole.. As we enter the world of Confusion we meet several characters along the journey, Zuberi the Voodoo King of Chicago who helps Lares after his makes this life changing decision, Fortuna a former vampire who discovers Larry aka Lares' secret, Rhonda (Adonis' love interest), followed by Lares' family: Latona, his sister, Leda, his queen, Adonis and Paulos his brothers. Lastly the supernatural bounty hunter group D.E.A.T.H. (Do Eliminate and Terminate Non-Humans) the following members Jade Wilson, her son Jason Wilson and fellow hunter Skylar Passion.

This urban horror set, based and filmed in Chicago is sure to be a classic in its own rite.

We have a website: confusionshortfilm
    we have a twitter: ConfusionFilmSeries (@ConfusionFilm) | Twitter
    we have a facebook: Confusion - Film Series
    we have an instagram: Confusionshortfilm
    Be sure to subscribe to the Confusion Film Series channel: ConfusionFilm Series

also we have a gofundme account for the sequel to help us reach our first half of the budget which is $650, we are $433 away from our goal. We are raising the rest ourselves

#1 BlackOnyx1, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Cyrus-Brooks and Champagne Papi dapped this.
  2. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    here is a slide show introducing all the characters and more! enjoy!

3. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    this is from our private screening with a Q&A session

Champagne Papi and grownman dapped this.
  4. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I have been looking at the slides-good job man. I looked to the left and see that you are 21. Damn, I wish that I would pursued my dreams. I am going to check out the movie and get back to you.

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  5. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    thank you man and i hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions or comments be sure to post and ask and i'll be happy to answer them for you, also let me know who is your favorite character(s) stay tune for more!

6. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Well good job man. I loved the storyline. Why did Fortuna offer her blood up so easily? I just want to be clear Larry went to the prophet to become human again? I was confused about that part. Larry and Fortuna seasons were awesome. I wanted to see more of her. She and Larry were the most believable. Again, great job and I will support the best I can.

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  7. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    hey thank you for watching and enjoying. So with Fortuna she was a former vampire, she committed the blood ritual killing her family in order to start life over, she unlike Larry committed the blood ritual with good intentions whereas Lares aka Larry did it due to peer pressure from the human world. Fortuna told Larry to seek out Zuberi the Voodoo King of Chicago who is Lares' (Larry's) long time friend, the reason why she gave up her blood so easy was because so saw the pain that Larry was going through and decided to sacrifice herself in order to give him his life back. Because once the Resurrection ritual was performed she was erased from time. Again thank you for watching and enjoying, here is the gofundme link if you are interested in helping to bring part two to life, thanks again.