Cut or Uncut?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by ControlledXaos, Mar 5, 2022.

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Cut or Uncut?

Me? Well I'm cut. I am like the drag queen tho. I appear uncut at sometimes and cut at others. Some days it looks bigger than other days. #growerlife

My preference is.....penis. I don't care. "However you're going to come, come through."

Winston Smith, OckyDub and acessential dapped this.
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm cut and enjoy it. I do think aside from some folks seeing it as a religious right, it's purely based on Aesthetics. Like some folks think uncut peens look hideous and others won't deal with a cut one cause it's mutilated. Though I tend to show favoritism toward the cut memeber, the only kind of bad dick is the one attached to a man who doesn't clean it properly. Both cut and uncut.

Winston Smith and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I didn't really appreciate the women complaining about uncut dicks because Lord knows the fall out if American men started complaints about roast beef labia or supporting female circumcision. It's just that they are used to seeing cut dicks more.

Also the assumption that men wouldn't want to clean their own dicks. Like red sport coat said it's not hard to pull the skin back and soap it up. But if they are dealing with those "I'll just let the water run down my Crack " type of dudes with dirty ass holes then perhaps I can see that but this is 2022. There's soap. Straight men have never been more clean or aware of their appearance than ever. Surely they would keep their dicks ready at all times for sexual activities unless dirty dick was a kink they are into (no shame, just not my thing).

Unless it's a single mother who has no idea how an uncut dick works and she's too shy to teach her son how to wash his body properly or can't find a trusted male to help then I really don't see why uncut dicks being dirty really being a thing someone runs into on the regular.

Winston Smith and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Yeah. I don't really care either way. But I don't like when folks call circumcision "mutilation." Mostly because there are large segments of the population myself included who had no decision in doing it. So calling someone "mutilated" is fucked up in my opinion.

BrentForays and Winston Smith dapped this.
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    lol. I remember learning about circumcision at puberty, as before then I didn’t know that all dicks didn’t look like mine. When I realized i was circumcised i was like how da hell that happen, my parents aren’t Jewish!? i was born on a military base, so I don’t know if that was general practice for boy babies at the time. I’m pretty damn sure neither parent requested it….

acessential dapped this.
  6. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I hear that uncircumcised men retain more sensitivity than circumcised. That’s probably the main reason to keep the foreskin.

If I had a son, I would probably insist on him being uncircumcised. I hear what was said about “mutilation” but technically it kinda is that. Imagine cutting off a baby’s earlobes or even a digit, what else would you call that?

If foreskin was something that naturally fell off with age, I could maybe understand the rationale for doing it early. If it were evolutionarily advantageous for men to be circumcised, wouldn’t that have already happened naturally over time?

7. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I see where you're coming from. I guess to me it doesn't equate to other more extreme forms of body modification. Our household is split. My husband isn't circumcised and we decided to not circumcise our son either. He can make the decision for himself when he's older if he wants.

Winston Smith and Nick Delmacy dapped this.