Best Posts in Thread: Dad Boxes His 17 yr old Son for Being Disobedient

1. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    After a curtain age I dont really agree with spanking/hitting your kids. Studies show that it actually does the opposite of the parents intended purpose. It also makes kids use getting hit/spanked and violence. The purpose of discipline is to get the kid to learn their lesson and want to do the right thing on their own. Discipline should not be about just scaring them into doing what you think is right. But Im not a parent so......

DreG, Cyrus-Brooks, acessential and 3 others dapped this.
  2. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    SO he basically just fucked his kids head up for life, sold him to CPS like a slave, and they're gonna feed him to a street gang and/or jail a year later. All of that just for cutting class? :childplease:

3. TheDarkness

TheDarkness TheDarkness

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    When I was 16, my Dad gave me an "grown-man, azz-whuppin" very much like the one in the video. I never, ever forgot it. In fact, if I dwell on it too much, I get angry all over again. Made me a very, very angry teen who tended to act out on the smallest of slights--and eventually resulted in me running away and being homeless for 2 years prior to going to college (thanfully!) You know how they say you should forgive, but never forget? Well, I eventually forgave my Dad, but I never forgot that azz-whuppin'. And for the next 10-15 years, I had it in my mind that if that Mutha F*cka ever puts his hands on me now that I'm grown, I'm gon' beat the Sh*t outta him! That undisclosed feeling of revenge remained inside me until he became old, and I entered my 30's. The point? That kid will probably never forget that beating and the public shaming. And some day--if Dad comes at him the wrong way--there may be a chance for his day or reckoning. Hopefully, like in my situation, that won't happen....

Sean, Purple_Is_Wack, @yahoo.com and 2 others dapped this.
  4. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    What was the point of this whole thing again?