Dating Advice: My Favorite 3

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by @yahoo.com, Dec 22, 2015.

1. @yahoo.com

@yahoo.com When the lights get low, I Burn Brighter.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Hey Guys -

What do you guys think about this?

#1 @yahoo.com, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Sorry, all I can do is laugh at this. I can't fully say why at this time.
    :franko1:

3. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating one person seems like a fair amount of work; I wouldn't actively seek three, let alone five like this movie chick. (Speaking of which, why does the "bad boy" look like a goofy nerd that can't dance?) I'd rather find one person with multiple likable characteristics (which is how I imagine this romantic comedy ends, with her discovering that the one guy who's always been right there from the very beginning has all the good qualities she needs without the complications of serial dating) than multiple people that excel in only a single area.

If that single good quality isn't good conversationalist, a friendly personality, a fun sense of humor or a sense of kindness and warmness, we probably won't get along as more than cut buddies, and those good qualities alone may not make up for other personality or sexual incompatibilities. If I find mutual interest with 3 guys around the same time and each has some or all of the traits that I like, I may casually date or hang out with all 3 until determining who's most compatible, but I don't think these characteristics contrast with one another. It's more likely that I'd find 3 similar people and just figure out who gives me the best vibes.

Why are you looking for a top, bottom and versatile? Technically, the versatile should be able to accomplish the tasks of both of the others. Are you sometimes specifically in the mood for one or the other? Do you feel like guys of each role tend to exhibit certain personality or behavior quirks that would provide different experiences? What do you mean by intellectual goals, like they can't be dumb or you're conducting a study of some kind to see what kind of guy works best for you?

4. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I saw this awhile ago. It won't win any Oscars but it was entertaining. You just sit back and chill.