Dating Stories - Part 1

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by LeMignon, Oct 18, 2016.

1. LeMignon

LeMignon Your Favorite Nephew
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Let this post serve as:
    1. A place to read interesting stories
    2. A place to share your own experiences with dating
    3. A place to inspire potential dating ideas

Feel free to share juicy stories and, most importantly, the details!

You may want to answer the following questions:
    What was an interesting date that you've been on? Who approached who? Was this with someone you've been talking to or someone you just met? How did you or they initiate the conversation and then further express dating interest? Was it with someone you knew/thought was gay or with someone unclockable? What all happened on the date? For those in relationships, how did it start out and happen? By the end of the date, what did you think of him? What all did it lead to?

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You start it off...what N.O. 21 year old's dating story do you have?

3. LeMignon

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Alright cool!

So for a while I had been following this guy on IG. He was a beautiful guy. From his pics, he had a cool, flyboy style of dress. He looked to be about my same height and fairly dark skinned. He lived an hour away from my hometown of Alexandria and I was back home for the summer. I told him that I wanted to take him out, so we planned it out. Now I had never met this guy before, but we had been texting back and forth for about a week. So I go and we meet up at a Sonic. He doesn't notice my car and I see him go into Sonic. Now, he was taller than I thought, looking to be about 6'1". He had on some dark red pants and a button up shirt. I had on black skinny jeans and a plaid button up. I went and found him. Turns out, he actually thought we were eating at Sonic... I had already planned to take him to this seafood restaurant and didn't drive all this way just to go to Sonic.

Anyway, we hugged and I immediately started flirting. I was like "Wow, I knew you looked good, but I wasn't expecting that handsome smile." He was like "I'm only smiling because I got such a beautiful guy in front of me." We kept on flirting and smiling at each other the whole day. By the way, he appeared masculine and actually had a very deep voice (turn on). First, we left from Sonic to go walk by the lakeside. We found a quiet chill area to sit down and talk. We talked about our college majors, goals, previous relationships, family... a whole lot. Then we walked from the Lake to the restaurant I wanted to take him to. The lake was right in front of the restaurant... Turns out it was closed, so we ended up going to Raisin Cane's instead. We picked the food up, found a secluded spot on his nearby college campus, and ate. After that, we drove to find a completely secluded spot. It was a nearly abandoned hotel parking lot. I parked. He had the aux chord and put on a sensual, sexual playlist. I gave him that look! And yeah, we must have made out for at least 30 minutes... No sex, just lip locking and intimate touching. At some point, a fast party banger song came on and we both just started laughing and grooving. That's when we hugged one last time and broke apart. I took him back to Sonic to get his car. I kissed him goodbye and goodnight.

All in all I really enjoyed the date. I got there at 5. I didn't get back on the road until 11ish. We continued to text for a few weeks, but didn't meet up again after that first time.

Your turn @Nick Delmacy

mojoreece, Nick Delmacy and Jaa dapped this.
  4. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So I have been going on a lot of dates with Asian guys. I really find them attractive(...and as I say 'I am an equal opportunity consumer, I will eat anything!) been on dates with mostly Korean and Japanese. From what I have noticed they LOVE LOVE LOVE White men. On the dates they talk about how white gays always want them to be submissive/be the bottom, how many White guys they have dated, how they also want to Top sometimes but are not allowed, how they do not date other Asians or have to start doing so because they are not getting what they want with white men. When the conversation was about me, it centered on how Black guys gain/build muscle quickly, Big Black Dicks, or if I have a BBC. lets just say it never leads to a second date.
    I fucking hate his love/obsession Gay minorities have with White men. I love white men do not get me wrong, however there are other hot guys out there from different cultures but you just focus on one, then spend your life trying to please them!?!
    I cast my net far and wide but these Gay are really something else. Oh! what a simple life I would have had, if I were straight.
    [​IMG]

LeMignon and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  5. LeMignon

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I'm saying! LOL dating is so complicated, but that's so crazy. You've dated quite a few Asians and they all follow that pattern of wanting a white man by default, or a black guy only because of his body and BBC. I wish y'all could have gotten deeper.

6. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

#6 Lancer, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017