Dear Ciara & Russell...Just Stop

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Mar 13, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Where the fuck is Russell's head in all these damn photos? Also its like she just keeps using her son as a photo prop. If I was Future I would be fighting to keep my son off camera and screen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  2. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    whats wrong with the photo?

Dante dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I think some ppl thought that showing the baby's (lil Future) bottom was inappropriate for her to do. Some said the child should of at least had some underwear on. I think ppl are just saying that cause the child even though only like 2 looks the size of a 4 or 5 year old. Also ppl live to set back and view drama/create drama lol.:youngsabu:

I really don't see what the hoplah is all about. It a great family photo. The child is still a baby to me?:yeshrug:

Winston Smith, Dante and sekou dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    These are just my personal observations of my reaction to the public and not specifically to the above pictures:

1. If a Black father took a photo with a lil naked boy and a pair of hands/arms of another man around his stomach, folks would at minimum give a quick side eye, at maximum fell like Jesus is about to come back and wipe out the world like Sodom & Gomorrah.

2. What if this was a woman's arms around his stomach with a hiding head instead of a man stomach (in two photos)? Would people question the misogyny or patriarchy implications being that a women is in the submissive position of being on her knees with her head buried in his back?

3. Keith Sweat fought (won) to keep his children off of the RHOA because he thought they were too young to continuously be in the public eye and could be harmful. If you were the father (not Russell Wilson) of this boy and didn't approve of this ahead of time and saw this in the media for the fist time just like the world did; how would you feel?

...again....just observations.

Dante dapped this.
  5. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I think people are just obsessed with the celebrity of Ciara, Russell and Future. Whatever they do or don't do with their child/step-son in the public eye is going to turn into a political debate regardless.
    The boy is wearing a jersey at one of Russell's game. OMG is this shade towards Future? Ciara and Russell are snapped walking with the baby stroller. When is it okay for a new boyfriend to start being around your child? Ciara's friend/makeup artist sat on Russel's lap. Is this inappropriate? Future's not photographed with the boy at all. Is he in his life at all? etc.
    Those are the conversations I see at least and every weeks it's something new. Maybe some are legit but most of the time people just live for petty celebrity drama. Too many people with "broken homes" and "perfect relationships" wanna play co-parenting counselor on twitter. I don't feel any type of way about this photoshoot or anything she's done with her child with her husband. I don't get the the obsession and criticism of everything they do.