Dear Straight Black Men...

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by ❤ T'მἶ ❤, Oct 16, 2015.

1. ❤ T'მἶ ❤

❤ T'მἶ ❤ Life's a b itch, now so am I
    Squad Leader

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What is it with black heterosexual men & their obsession with gay men? Why the fuck do they care who gay men sleep with because we damn sure don't give a hot damn who they sleep with or whichever hole they stick their dicks. I've NEVER seen so many insecure men in my life & BLACK MEN are the worse when it pertains to this issue.

Like nigga nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinions. And instead of focusing on what the next gay man is doing or whose dick he chooses to hop on, worry about paying your child support, getting a job, and staying the fuck outta other peoples bedrooms which have nothing to do with you. I'm so sick & tired of these homophobic insecure broke bum ass mothafuckers. But they be the main ones crying for sympathy about police brutality but in the same breathe bashing gay men. GTFOH! I'm so OVER IT!

And black straight men wonder why they're losing? Because they're focusing on the wrong shit. Gay men should be the least of their worriers unless they have something within themselves that make them insecure or pressed about gay men. Because l surely give 0 fucks about them or who they sleep with as it doesn't affect my lively hood and it damn sure don't pay any of my expenses.

To end my rant: Dear heterosexual black men, nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinions on gay men. So keep your broke bum ass opinions to yourselves. & #GETAJOB

Drop your thoughts down below & let me know what you guys think. Why are black heterosexual men so obsessed with what gay men do in the privacy of their bedroom?

Dante and cypher21 dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So you mad, huh?

But in all seriousness I agree. And it's always the ugly ones spewing out the complaints. If chicks don't want you, you think a gay dude wants you? As obsessed with Image as we can be?

Then the ones who wanna allovasudden be all holier than though. You can't even afford to pay child support for all your kids or if you are married, stepping out on your wife but wanna be worried about what gay dudes do. SMH

❤ T'მἶ ❤ dapped this.
  3. ❤ T'მἶ ❤

❤ T'მἶ ❤ Life's a b itch, now so am I
    Squad Leader

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    EXACTLY!! Like if you don't sit yo broke bum ass down, you better! I'm so sick of them coming for us when we ain't send for them. We mind our own business yet here they come with that BS l don't agree with your lifestyle first of all we never asked you to, secondly we could care the fuck less what you do or don't agree with.

And l hate the whole notion that just because we're gay that we're looking at them or want them in some way, like fall the fuck back l wouldn't even want you if l had a vagina let alone a dick.

4. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Lol preach
    [​IMG]

I know how you feel! I think it has to do with fear of association. If your gay I don't want people thinking I'm gay so get away from me. Mature men, secure in who they are don't have that problem if you notice. I also have heard multiple times that the ones that react the most negatively are usually closeted or have some kind of internal conflict going on so.....:sass2:

But try not to let them get to you! ;) The ones that shout the loudest are the most ignorant.

#4 cypher21, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    ControlledXaos and ❤ T'მἶ ❤ dapped this.
  5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    :lawd: The truth been ah speakith...

ControlledXaos dapped this.