DL Hughley on Terry Crews: God Gave You Muscles So You Can Say "No"

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I'm sure yall know by now I think DL Hughley is the truth. Check out this clip and listen all the way to the end.

Do you agree with DL concerning Terry Crews? Was DL in his feelins nobody gay in Hollywood tried to hit on him :sabu:

But yo, I forgot about when Will Smith pop that dude in his face on the red carpet. :mjlol::mynicca:

[​IMG]

Here it is again.

2. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Will didn't play that shit...(from him).:sass2: Hilarious.

I agree with you, I fuck with DL and his point of view on many topics. His no fucks given candor is refreshing in these soft ass politically correct times.

What I really love about him also is his self awareness of knowing aint nobody trying to hit on him. Yeah dude, you definitely aint sexy enough for that. We (gay dudes) good on hitting on you. :pachah1:

Not for nothing though, I wouldn't think Terry Crews would be hit on either. He's not attractive at all to me. But to each his own.

Winston Smith and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    White dudes would be all up on Terry Crews figuring all that is" big black beautiful buck " swole ass probably has a big black cawk.

DL isn't ugly but not fine either to me. Even when he was younger but swag and smell good can get one far when used correctly. I have never heard any black females say a ugh about these two as being Sexy. I think Terry is corny.

I think men have an easier time at telling folks "muh fuh you need to back up offa me!" or just reacting to being touched in a defensive way quickly as Will did. Especially black men in America. White men are more touchy Feely in general. Hell just white people.always tryna feel on people's hair and baby bumps without asking.

You can't colonize my body, colonist!

4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I def fux w DL Hughley. I don't expect many straight blk men his age to be on anyone's front lines for gay advocacy, so the fact that he's open minded enough to look at things in blk and white is refreshing, if nothing else.

I think the thing about Terry Crews is that any delivery other than 'im just a big ol corny softy trapped inside of a linebacker' leaves room for 'fear'. Ain't no way in hell he's as corny as he comes off. But, he isn't 'America's blk sweetheart' like Will Smith. He can't mess up his checks by attacking some exec and risk being black balled. I mean, he could...but yea, no. A lil blk Hollywood clowning vs Hollywood checks.

And let's not forget the 'sheeiit, me too' side of this damn 'movement'. 'Somebody touched my shoulder once...so can I get a lil press? Sheeiit, I need to work too!'

Winston Smith dapped this.
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Lol DL could hang with me for his honesty alone. On the serious tip, it DOES kind of make me look at Crew’s claim differently as he is right, the agent in entertainment is your employee. So Crews can’t really cry “me too” as harassment also involves position and power in the relationship. Crews is the boss not the he secretary on that scenario, muscles or no muscles.

The guy trying to kiss Smith was engaging in attempted sexual assault (uninvited contact beyond the hug). Smith had every right to punch the shit out of him. Plus he seemed like one of those white types who was trying to set Smith up for some kind of situation to be endlessly thought pieced by snowflake 2520s (“see, black men are homophobic if you try to kiss them”)

6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    It wasn't Crews' agent, it was just another high-enough powered Hollywood agent to assume he could get away w that. In fairness, if you remove the metoo sitch, and a headline comes out that 'Terry Crews attacks Hollywood agent', there's a lot more room for speculation and gray area. However, bring this up post metoo, and Crews wins by 'standing up for male victims' and for 'not resorting to big blk man violence' (however much it was warranted).

Winston Smith dapped this.
  7. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I like DL. I think he's hilarious and I agree with a lot of the things he says. He's not a bad looking guy but that "always tell it like it is" attitude would probably get on my nerves if I was with him lol.
    As for Terry Crews, I've never even pictured him in a sexual way. Ugh.
    I don't think it matters if you have the biggest muscles or a twink sort of guy, if someone touches you in a way that you're uncomfortable with, correct them in the moment and move on. I'm not saying beat his ass but at least say something at the time. Years later doesn't help.