Best Posts in Thread: DL Hughley on Terry Crews: God Gave You Muscles So You Can Say "No"

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    White dudes would be all up on Terry Crews figuring all that is" big black beautiful buck " swole ass probably has a big black cawk.

DL isn't ugly but not fine either to me. Even when he was younger but swag and smell good can get one far when used correctly. I have never heard any black females say a ugh about these two as being Sexy. I think Terry is corny.

I think men have an easier time at telling folks "muh fuh you need to back up offa me!" or just reacting to being touched in a defensive way quickly as Will did. Especially black men in America. White men are more touchy Feely in general. Hell just white people.always tryna feel on people's hair and baby bumps without asking.

You can't colonize my body, colonist!

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I'm sure yall know by now I think DL Hughley is the truth. Check out this clip and listen all the way to the end.

Do you agree with DL concerning Terry Crews? Was DL in his feelins nobody gay in Hollywood tried to hit on him :sabu:

But yo, I forgot about when Will Smith pop that dude in his face on the red carpet. :mjlol::mynicca:

[​IMG]

Here it is again.