Doom Patrol Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Dec 21, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Cyborg (Joivan Wade) is sexy, but seems kinda short for the character.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOOM PATROL is a re-imagining of one of DC’s most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). The Doom Patrol’s members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities—but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through The Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence—and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Picking up after the events of TITANS, DOOM PATROL will find these reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by none other than Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.

Doom Patrol is being written by Jeremy Carver, who will executive produce it alongside Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter.

The series received a 13 episode straight-to-series order and will premiere in 2019 on DC Universe.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I like DC better than Marvel. I also don't know any of them but they look funny and cool.

3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    @OckyDub You already know I been hip to Joivan since he was a young dude on Black British shows. He even did an episode of Doctor Who. He's growing up nicely. Add him to the list of Black British Men getting work on American television (Nightflyers, Legends of Tomorrow, Snowfall, All-American).

I don't know much about Doom Patrol but it looks like yet another angst filled teen action dramas.

OckyDub dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Didn't know he was British