Double Standards on Domestic Violence?

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Nov 8, 2015.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I just wish the media and the outraged populace cared as much about A.(Hope Solo) just as they do for B.(Greg Hardy), when domestic violence is concerned.
    It’s also interesting that “NFL Player” is one of the only professions in America where you can in essence lose your job (not work for a season or get cut by a team) for domestic violence. Police Officers, Judges, and Doctors (which have more of a direct impact on society) can beat their partner/spouses and keep their jobs.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    That's because white feminists raise a stink and call for the man to suffer professionally anytime a public figure who is a man gets in trouble for domestic violence especially if the man is black. Ray Rice and Chris Brown are perfect examples of this.