1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    1st. I learned a while ago that dudes like him can keep up this facade because they belong to the children of the night. He's basically a vampire so be careful.

[​IMG]

2nd. IMO there are a lot of kats who look sexy af with their natural 'grizzled' look.

There are plenty of dudes in ATL that are super attractive but because they look so manicured, for me personally its kinda unappealing.

Nigerian Prince, DreG, Lancer and 4 others dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

I haven't talked much about my dating this year, only because it has been really, really dry.
    [​IMG]
    I still put myself out there, go up to guys and strike a convo, exchange numbers, but after that crickets. I still see said guys around, and we exchange pleasantries and I keep it moving. I use to get very weird and insecure. Like avoiding the dude or walking very fast by him, while I fake being on the phone, when he hasn't called but this year I am quite chill and let it go.
    [​IMG]
    If its for you it will come, that's what these universe folks say right? *shrugs*
    Anyways, I was at the lobby at work just watching folks come into the building and I see this very handsome dude. Just like the dude in the picture above without the beards and well dressed. Like he didn't put any effort or thought into it, but it came out wonderful. I think Italians call that Sprezzatura.
    [​IMG]

So works done and I see homeboy waiting outside for his ride alone. At this moment I know I have to go talk with him.
    (Side note: I did not have any high hopes or expectation for said interaction. Also, I know my physical level and am comfortable with it and there is no way in Kings Landing or Mordor homeboy was going to be interested in me).
    We start talking, he is a Geophysicist (smart) and as he his talking I could't help but admire how good looking he really was, and how my life would be if I had such features lmao

We exchange numbers, he never calls, blah blah blah. I still see him around and I noticed one thing about him, he NEVER looks not groomed. Everything about him is always in place.
    I thought okay, its just in my head but one time during lunch I heard his team mates talking about him. He was made their leader, and they were saying how good looking, well dressed, fade always on point, skin moisturized and glowing he always looks. I couldn't help but chuckle.
    My coworker comes to sit beside me and then handsome dude comes up and starts talking with his coworkers. He says Hi to me and I reply.
    Bruh! you need to see the reaction my straight coworker had when he came.
    [​IMG]
    He immediately sits up straight, and adjusts his shirt.
    I burst out laughing, cos it was so obvious my coworker was caught off guard and jealous of his good looks. All the ladies were just transfixed on him. He leaves and in a failed attempt to recover his ego, my coworker says to the ladies 'But he ain't got no beards though...' :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead1:

While at home I stand in front of the mirror and ask, can I try to look always groomed and would that help? as in haircut always on point which means never missing a haircut appointment, always moisturize , always look effortlessly well dressed
    [​IMG]
    too much effort, I will just stick to my good sense of humor. Some say I have that...