Ellen DeGeneres: Oprah's Master Class (A MUST SEE!)

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Nigerian Prince, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single

One of my Cypher Avenue guys (S/O to @SB3) told me to check this out. I was like... she ain't a black man that's gay! How can I relate to her struggle even though she is gay? Poor choice of words on my part but anyway I feel like the lessons she discussed in this episode of Oprah's Master Class are vital for everyone's ears on The Boards. There are some powerful lessons to be learned from her experiences that we can apply to our own lives.

Tell me your thoughts below about what you learned after viewing it!

2. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Very inspirational story. I do think there is an overwhelming desire by many gay men to seek approval. It's probably why we can be so shallow and vapid (and cliquish.) I'm a big fan of Ellen; her coming out is actually one of the things that helped me come to terms with my sexuality.