EX-NFL STAR JAMAL ANDERSON ACCUSED OF FLASHING PENIS TO QUIKTRIP CLERK

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Dec 15, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

*Former NFL running back Jamal Anderson is accused of exposing his penis to a gas station convenience store clerk in Georgia, according to police.

TMZ reports that Suwanee PD got a 911 call early Wednesday morning from a QuickTrip clerk who said a black male had walked into the store early Wednesday morning, slurred something and started handing over money.

According to the website, he began walking around the store, and after a short while, walked up to the clerk, whipped out his penis and began masturbating. The clerk called the police.

Officers who arrived on scene said the former Atlanta Falcons star appeared intoxicated and said he’d been dropped off by friends.

The clerk did not want to press charges, so police just issued Anderson a ticket for criminal trespass.

According to TMZ, he is now banned from that QuikTrip, and if he returns he’ll be arrested on the spot. Police ordered up an Uber to take him home.

2. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Apparently, this gentleman has been arrested, multiple times in multiple Atlanta-area counties, for other acts such as DWI. I hope he gets his act together.

3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Hes a very good looking man (to me lol). It always startles me when I see good looking ppl acting a fool. Like damn God done blessed you with beauty, athleticism and money? Why cant you act right? What else do you want? lol

#3 mojoreece, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    bisonboy dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Y'all got any more of them... Security footage?
    [​IMG]

Yeah he's a decent looking dude, probably has a nice stack of money, but you do have to wonder what's up with these guys who just start wilding out for no reason. A lot of them don't transition well to normal life when they have been treated as special since elementary football. When that's gone they can't handle it well.

mojoreece, bisonboy and OckyDub dapped this.
  5. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    lmao!