Feminization of Melinated Men

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by uptown177, Jan 15, 2016.

1. uptown177

uptown177 Lurker

Daps Received:
    I have this conversation with people all the time but never had an opportunity to ask a forum of like minded individuals. Does anyone think that White have an agenda of making melinated men turn into women and make them weak? Why is it that so many strong men are comfortable walking around dressing and behaving like women? The Bigots/morons say that it's soy, fluoride, White Agenda, and no fathers. When did this trend start and how do we end it? Why are there so many guys and girls suddenly want to swap genders? I know we aren't going to solve the problem, but I would like to know what others think about this topic.

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think white people have better things to do than pushing us down.

It's all about visibility. Not as many People are hiding or living fake lives as they were before these last few generations. Women art not marrying gay men and staying with them for appearances. People are using technology to actually become the gender they feel they are inside. That wasn't available years ago.

It's more acceptable to be gay/bi /poly /"queer" now than it was before so you see more. "Massa" isn't trying to put us down because he's been the pioneer with the money, technology, and resources for these things for himself to begin with.

Lancer, LeMignon, Jaa and 1 other person dapped this.
  3. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I wouldn't call this a problem. Like @ControlledXaos said, it's mostly people feeling more comfortable behaving in a way that feels natural to them in a more accepting world with more allies and apparent examples. I have heard stories of gay guys coming out and becoming more feminine and later saying they were doing "the feminine thing", following in the example of their peers and the media and later reverting to a more in-between state in which they no longer feel pressured to portray themselves as masculine men while also realizing that overtly feminine behavior doesn't suit them, but in many cases people are just doing what feels right to them and trying to find themselves.

It must take a lot of strength for a person who's never felt right in their expected gender role to reject said role and adopt behavior that feels natural to them but is seen as alien or disturbing by most of society. The rise is likely due to the recent increased visibility of people of color adopting mannerisms and behavior not typically expected of their gender. And white people have been doing these things and had more of these visible examples for a longer period of time, so I don't think there's a sinister plot to feminize the black man. I'm sure some wish to diminish the power of minorities, but I don't think it's through food and fluoride. Maybe through legislation and other forms that aren't immediately apparent to most.

There are likely a variety of factors that lead some gay men (and straight women) to adopt a particular brand of hyper-femininity that reminds many of stars of drama-filled reality shows, but there's likely a similar set of factors influencing many men (and certain gay women) to adopt hyper-masculine behavior typical of athletes and rappers. I don't know where to begin with that. It probably involves role models or lack thereof, parenting, upbringing, communities, peer groups, expectations, self-esteem, identity issues, history, attempts to gain power and influence by adopting the behavior of those who appear most influential and successful, fitting in, I don't know. Basically, people have natural inclinations to behave in ways that will be categorized as typically masculine or feminine, but identity struggles, desires to fit in and a lack of...let's say subtle or more "natural" gender-defying role models often leads fem guys and masc girls to adopt the traits of the loudest, most visible, "coolest" ones in the media (or the women or men who have similar traits). And some probably truly enjoy behaving, dressing and talking in ways that many would characterize as over-the-top or unnecessary.

#3 Jaa, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    uptown177, ControlledXaos and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    This is the normal, bigotry, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and nonsense promoted by homophobic black people, namely afrocentrics, Pan-Africanists, and so-called conscious blacks for their own gain. It's easy to use this type of discussion to vilify gay black people because many black people are still quite ignorant and regressive when it comes to human sexuality. Also feminization of men isn't just a black thing. It's happening all over the western world. Feminists have succeeded in making masculinity a four letter word. The problem with black men especially in the USA isn't really feminization although that is an issue the bigger problem is we've allowed masculinity to become toxic and dysfunctional which leads to criminal behavior, and unnecessary violence among ourselves. Masculinity need to be redirected toward it's roots which meant that men were protectors, builders, scholars, providers, people with useful skills, and not thugs, criminals, low lifes, pimps, and degenerates. That's the message most in the black community are in denial about. It's easier for them to equate homosexuality with effeminate behavior and tell each other that black gay men as the enemy instead of having the honesty of addressing the real problem.

uptown177 dapped this.
  5. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    No I don't believe in that.

6. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    One thing I forgot to address is environmental estrogens and other endocrine disruptors can have damaging and feminizing effects. Like BPA, soy, and other chemicals. Psychoactive drugs which are also over prescribed can decrease testosterone and raise estrogen. I make it a point to avoid the environmental estrogens I know about. Like I don't touch receipts that stores give because the paper is dusted with BPA which acts like estrogen when absorbed by the body. I avoid foods with soy for the same reason. I also make it point to try and raise my testosterone naturally by taking Omega-3 supplements, and block estrogen and aromatase with turmeric and limes. Unfortunately it's impossible to avoid environmental estrogens because the environment is so polluted. But it's not a white conspiracy to "feminize black men" whites live in the same polluted environment. It's big companies making big dollars no matter what the cost.

uptown177 dapped this.
  7. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    LOL wow damn never knew that