Former Teacher Arrested On 5 Counts Of Statutory Rape

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Aug 6, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A former Nashville teacher has been charged with statutory rape after allegedly performing sexual acts on five 17-year-old boys.

The alleged incidents took place between September and November of 2014, and officials confirmed some of those acts reportedly happened on the campus of Pearl Cohn High School where the suspect used to teach.

Authorities said 24-year-old Marquita Alston was arrested and charged with five counts of statutory rape.

According to reports, an investigation of Alston began on November 24, 2014 by the Sex Crimes Unit of the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Officials had received information from the principal at Pearl Cohn regarding disturbing information about Alston.

Detectives conducted several interviews and were told the former teacher had sexual contact with multiple teens.

Prosecutors received the case file for evaluation and consideration in May 2015.

Those involved with the case said Alston's arrest took a while to happen because authorities had to go through the five victim’s phones to recover text messages and interview the victims and their families, which took a couple of years.

Those with the school system said Alston was placed on administrative leave on November 25, 2014, and she resigned just a few days later on December 1.

Joe Bass with Metro Nashville Public Schools confirmed Alston has not been allowed on school property and hasn’t worked for the school system in two years.

Alston was free on a $1,000 bond.

Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I can understand her needing the attention.
    :carl2:

3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Really tho? Let them lil boys get some dome, n let it go! Im sorry! Im soo tired of seeing women being prosecuted cus 13 yr old boys wana get a nut right quick. I 'get' the double standard, but, oh fukn well! Women get to make $1000 a night for being fit/fly. Im just over this. N please dont get it twisted, becus the girls I went to middle school w were tryna be grown as hell.

Im just not trying to give a pass to a young dude who was thirsty to pull his dik out for some action. Granted, an adult should act accordingly, but Im OVER them throwin time for fukn w these grown azz kids.

4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You ain't shit fo this comment, LMFAO!!!

ControlledXaos, SB3, mojoreece and 2 others dapped this.
  5. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    What Odell's mama did was wrong... but I agree with you in a way. Not no damn13yr old but there needs to be a time where we stop acting like these 17 and 18 year olds in H.S. are victims and start seeing them be held accountable for their acts as well. They're not babies or naive, they know wtf they're doing, especially some horny ass juniors and seniors..

6. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I thought this was soo funny when I 1st say it I couldn't stop laughing when I saw her mug shot. I thought it was a joke until I googled it. But I think the point is you cant have sex with someone who is under age of consent. Also in some states like mine its against the law (felony)for k-12 teachers or staff to have sex with their students. I know the teachers are getting younger coming straight out of college and some students do have damn near full beards but its really sad when teachers cross that boundary. I mean the teacher is the adult and person of authority. Also the teacher aint scared the students would make a sex tape of the experience and share and talk about it on the internet. From my experience working in a HS school, I just dont understand how you let five HS boys:why: ...........Just NEVA! I hope they all used protection and bathed:scusthov:

7. SB3

Daps Received:
    Now that I read this, I can see how my words could EASILY, be misconstrued. Im not condoning molestation, at all. While I def have my opinions on this topic, (and cosign/get why k-12 teachers shouldn't be smashing their students, I was just trying to point out something that's often glosssed over.

My point was just that, these boys aren't quite as 'victimized' as their female peers (who the boys are trying to date, naturally) who are 14 trying to date 21 year olds.

I went to middle school, w a girl who was beautiful, n she readily/commonly spoke abt her man who was over 21. She ended up dropping out, and having 3 kids w him. I only know this because, after my college freshman year, I worked w her for the summer. Difference was, she was supporting her kids, off of my 'gas/pocket money' gig.

IJS, can we stop acting like 16 yr old dudes are attacked by female teachers?! I get the double standards. BUT, if this is the only dbl standard u can see as a grown azz man...

8. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    When I was in junior high and high school, it was common for chicks to have grown ass man at boyfriends in junior college or college.

Chicks get dazzled by a car and doing stuff on the weekend a lot. But usually those dudes can't either can't get with a peer or the high school girl is just a beef curtain.

SB3 dapped this.
  9. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I am still on the fence about this, but whenever I see stories like this, I recall that when I moved to DC in 1981, a young guy who hung out at a bar I stopped in every evening after work was the toast of the bar - a celebrity at the (under)age of 17. He was the kid who brought down a conservative Congressman, Robert Bauman. Bauman was charged with soliciting sex from this kid when he was 16. Bauman, a devout Roman Catholic and leader of the young conservatives in Congress, pleaded alcoholism, entered treatment, ran for re-election and lost. The kid was a regular at this bar, still not quite of legal age.

This is not a perfect analogy to the story from Tennessee, but I think some of the same issues are invoved.

In those days people did not talk much of homelessness, let alone of homeless young boys and girls. Today, the story might be looked upon differently, or not. Was this kid really an adult emotionally? Was he free to make real choices? I don't know.

Adults ought to know better. Adult ought no to prey on young people. Adults ought not to prey on adults either.

10. SB3

Daps Received:
    I remember being sent to the principal's office in 4th grade w 3 other friends because we STUPIDLY (go figure at 9/10) looked up the skirt of this teacher we were all in love with, at an assembly. Ijs...we were 9/10 yrs old... and alrdy thirsty. We weren't the emotional victims of the situation. WE were the problems. Thankfully, because I was an otherwise good kid, they didn't call my mom, who would have thrown me up against a brick wall for doin some shyt like that.

Granted, if she had entertained anything (cmon, we were in grade school) she'd deserve to get sentenced. The punishment for ADULTS is DEF not what's being questioned here.

11. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I mean most of the time when it's been a female teacher, it's the mom who goes after it. Or the teenager cant hold water...

"Miss Robinson sucked the skin off my watch out there now."

So yeah not all these teens are that innocent to start out with but whenever a person is in a position of power they should use that power for reasons like this. If this monchichi couldn't get with someone her own age she could have hopped on Craigslist and bought Tony DeluXXX and had a good old time.