Frank Ocean Sued by His Dad Over Gay Slur Claim

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Nick Delmacy, Feb 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]
    Frank Ocean's being sued by his father who says his son smeared his good name by claiming he was a bigot.

Calvin Cooksey filed the defamation lawsuit over a Tumblr post Frank wrote last summer in the wake of the Orlando massacre. In the post, Frank accused his dad of using a homophobic slur years and years ago ... when Frank was a kid.

Frank recalled, "I was 6 years old when I heard my dad call our transgender waitress a f****t as he dragged me out of a neighborhood diner saying we wouldn't be served because she was dirty."

Calvin calls the story BS and says it's damaged his financial opportunities in film and music.

He wants his son to fork over $14.5 million in damages.

Calvin also sued Russell Simmons in 2014 for claiming he was a deadbeat dad. That lawsuit was for $142 million.

Sounds like Frank's getting a friends and family discount.

Source: Frank Ocean's Dad Sues Frank Ocean Over Gay Slur Claim

2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    His father is not gonna get anywhere near that amount of $$$. He needs to just let it go.

3. GNerd2012

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    In order to prove it's a lie, they need to find the transgender waitress that worked at whatever restaurant they were in, and get her account of the story (which I doubt she'll remember a miniscule event like that from 20+ years ago). The only reason I say miniscule is because transgenders go through a lot on a daily, so she most likely won't remember that.

My opinion, not fact, Frank's father is homophobic, but does not want that label to ruin his "opportunities." Sorry dude, you reap what you sow. Your actions and beliefs had a major influence on your son's development, and now that he's bisexual, it should be no surprise that he resents you for the way you internalized disgust towards individuals who are like him.

OhSheit dapped this.
  4. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received: