Grandma uses false teeth to scare naked man off her porch

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Nov 11, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

When a 73-year-old Florida woman opened the blinds early in the morning Friday she expected to see her cat on the back porch.

The Titusville woman saw a larger fleeting shadow. “What the hell? That’s not my cat,” she told ABC’s WFTV 9.

Instead, it was a 6-foot-tall man, naked as a jaybird, standing there. Gyrating.

That man, identified as Axel Rivera, 28, by the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office, is now charged with unarmed felony burglary of an occupied structure and misdemeanor exposure of sexual organs. Deputies say Rivera broke the handle off the porch’s screen door to gain access and also went into Pennelope Pettersen’s laundry room on the back porch.

“Rivera was standing naked on her back porch ‘exposing himself in a lewd manner’ with his hands in the air and ‘gyrating his hips,’ according to the affidavit,” WKMG reported.

Pettersen saw his clothes scattered on her back porch but before her granddaughter could call the police, she figured on giving the nude dude a fright: she popped out her teeth and shouted, “Grandma, no teeth!” according to WFTV.

On Saturday, he remained at Brevard County Jail on a total bond of $15,500.

Nigerian Prince, Krimsonic_ and SB3 dapped this.