Hakeem from Empire wants to be Spider Man

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by OckyDub, Dec 9, 2015.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Actor Bryshere Y. Gray, a.k.a. Yazz the Greatest (Hakeem on Empire), from throwing his webshooters in the ring to one day don the iconic blue and red.
    [​IMG]
    "I'm young and pretty and I represent the youth in America and speak to them in a way no one can at this time," Gray told papermag.com. "I'm the American Idol. And I like to climb and fly through the sky and also would look amazing in the Spider-Man outfit." Humble chap, eh? To be fair, Gray may not have to wait for the franchise to be rebooted again, as it's entirely possible Marvel/Sony will cast Miles Morales to share the screen with Peter Parker, echoing recent events from the comics.

Do you think Gray would make for a good Spidey? Here are some pics from his photoshoot to help you decide.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    American Idol huh? Lol yeah he is a humble guy...I could see him play based on his look but I haven't seen any of his acting ability outside of empire and...it's not bad but it's not good. Then again superhero movies aren't known for great acting sooo lol he would be fine.

I heard a while back that Jaden Smith would be a good choice.

#2 cypher21, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  3. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Jayden would have been a better choice. This dude I don't like him on Empire-so I ain't spending 20.00 to see him.

cypher21 dapped this.
  4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    "I'm young and pretty and I represent the youth in America and speak to them in a way no one can at this time. I AM the American Idol, bytch and I like to Cliiiimb and FLY through the sky, bytch. And I would look OVAH in the Spider-Man outfit, HUNTY!"

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but soon as I read his statement, I heard the "Gay Voice" smh. LOL!

5. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I'd have to see him as another character besides Hakeem first to know how I'd feel about this

6. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Came across this just now,now sure how much truth there is to it though.

7. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    A guy can dream, can't he? Besides he couldn't be any worse than Tobey Maguire.

Kaminari dapped this.
  8. Kaminari

Kaminari Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Look-wise he's definitely a contender to play Spidey especially Miles Morales Spiderman. However, he needs to take more acting lessons because his acting on Empire why I wouldn't say it's horrible, but could be better.