Best Posts in Thread: Have you ever dated an ugly dude?

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I've been called handsome and attractive but I'm not buying it, lol, I know I'm decent looking but def not 'bout to be no ones magazine model anytime soon. Having said that, I compensate in other ways by being a great conversationalist and dater, making the other dude super comfortable and at ease with me.

To be honest, in my history of dating the best dudes have been the average looking guys. The "pretty boys" or very handsome men have either been vapid, narcissistic, lacking in conversation, lacking in culture, overly trendy and unusually obsessed with status and music/celebrity culture. This is a generalization but that's been my experience, albeit primarily in Atlanta. And my track record is comprised of about 95% masculine men, so the feminine thing wasn't a factor at all.

I never believed that whole "personality can make a person sexy" until I started dating dudes in Atlanta and realized how sexy a dope convo can be, or someone that can tell a witty ass joke off the top of the dome or someone that you just enjoy being around, despite their looks. If I could be with that person for years on years remains to be seen, but I'm def open to it...

Most overly attractive guys like the ones we post here on The Boards are too much work keep their attention. :shaq2: