Heated lube pods are going to get you through winter

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by ControlledXaos, Dec 14, 2016.

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Fire up the lube heater for warmth

[​IMG]
    Pulse

Every time I think we’ve reached the peak of human ingenuity, new technology crops up to remind me that there is still much more to be invented. Today Gizmodo brought a new gadget to my attention that once again proves how rapidly society is advancing. The Pulse is a heater for lube. It sounds useful. But here’s the thing: Pulse relies on proprietary lube pods. Yes, LUBE PODS.

The company currently only sells one kind of lube that’s silicone-based. Another water-based lube is reportedly launching soon, as is a massage oil pod. Now, let’s break down the costs associated with Pulse. The machine costs $249, and as I mentioned before, it is a dispenser and heater for lube. It also glows in an effort to create mood lighting and to indicate when the lube is warm and ready.

I recognize the appeal of this gadget — lube is messy and an unfortunate reality of the sex process, but with that in mind, I would fully scream if someone I was dating had this on their bedside table. It’s so bachelor pad. That’s just me!

In addition to the cost of Pulse, a six-pack of lube pods costs $25. Each pod has nine lube servings, and the pods can be taken on the go and used without the Pulse. I guess the cost of this really depends on how often you’re using a pod. For reference, a tube of lube is about $8 — and again, costs depends on how much lube you need. (A little goes a long way!) And remember: heated lotion and oil machines already exist, although they don’t rely on pods.

This is typically where I’d put a list of all the pod tech we’ve seen this year, but I think 2016 has been enough of a time, so I’ll spare you a recounting of these gadgets. Except for cookie pods. Never forget about cookie pods.

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    $250 ? Naw son

3. Je Ne Sais Quoi

Je Ne Sais Quoi I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.....
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That's a waste. Either way, you're going to get f***** so it doesn't matter lol

Dante dapped this.