High School Bully Worried Victims Will Realize He’s Actually A Faggot Himself

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Jan 13, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

A few studies have come out over the years stating that homophobes might have suppressed homosexual feelings or desires. Reading this hilarious post from satire news site The Onion might be a “what if” look inside the mind of a repressed homophobe.

High School Bully Worried Victims Will Realize He’s Actually Retarded Faggot Himself

BYRON, IL—In a rare moment of candidness between verbally and physically abusing his peers, local bully Pete Pachego, 14, shared his concerns with reporters Wednesday that his victims might one day realize he was actually a retarded faggot himself.

“I spend all day telling guys at school that they’re gaywads and queermos, so if they ever found out that I’m actually a stupid cockmuncher, I really don’t know what I’d do,” said Pachego, adding that he often found himself paralyzed with dread that someone would discover that he was simply projecting his own retardedness and love of dicklicking onto the smaller, more vulnerable kids in his class.

“Deep down, I guess I realize I’m so mean and hurtful to others because I don’t know how else to deal with the fact that I’m the one who still shits my pants and that I’m easily the fruitiest little fudgepacker of them all. Imagine if everyone knew; it would be devastating.” Pachego then sighed and told reporters that he was certain at least some of his victims were beginning to suspect, rightly, that his dick looks like a Tic Tac.

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Nigerian Prince, ControlledXaos and SB3 dapped this.
  2. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :dead1:

LOL I have heard that this is usually the case for extremely homophobic people and the studies are interesting to read...so much irony in that...

Bullies in the schoolyard...
    When they fall they fall hard....

3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    @ockydub the 'whole post' link leads to the 'oh snap' kid. I don't mind personally, cus he's 1 of my fav ppl ever

4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I miss that The Onion doesn't produce physical copies anymore. I used to be on the train rollin when I'd pick up my weekly free copy.

cypher21 dapped this.