High School Student Body Slams Principal During Altercation

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Nigerian Prince, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single

A California high school student was videotaped flipping his principal who came to break up a fight in the cafeteria.

Two 15-year-olds and a 13-year-old were involved in the scuffle, which led to Principal Don Ross quickly arriving on the scene to separate the students. When Ross approached one of the teens, he was lifted in the air and slammed to the ground, but he later got up and tackled the same teen to the ground.

A school resource officer responded to the altercation and the two of students were arrested on battery charges, while a third was arrested for making threats.

Check out footage of the incident above.

(From VladTv.com)

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    As bad as the fights were that took place while I was in middle and high school, no one ever got arrested.
    #schooltoprisonpipeline

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Kids have always faught in school. I don't understand why these kids get charged.

Ever since these school shootings started becoming more frequent did this zero tolerance laws come into effect and the majority of people who are affected by them are minorities on basic stuff.... "Imma get you after school" shouldn't lead to arrests.

Cyrus-Brooks and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  4. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I agree. #ThoseDays!

5. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yeah big bro things are just getting worse. I grew up in SW Houston where fights happened a few times a week but never any arrests. The only time an arrest happened was during the FIRST WEEK of my college freshman year. Two dudes got into a fight right in front of the dorms and then those dudes got arrested and then it was followed by the inevitable EXPULSION. Sad.

6. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Right, when I was in middle school a massive food fight broke out, which I'll admit I did participate in. No one got arrested or a criminal record. We all got punishment assignments and that was that. When I was in high school near riots broke out since two rival towns were forced to share the same high school. There were even times that chairs got thrown. Again no one got arrested. No one got a criminal record. Getting law enforcement involved in school brawls only serves to criminalize kids who just need a punishment assignment. The only time law enforcement should get involved if there is a weapon, serious injury, gang activity, or in cases of sexual assault. Fights between kids shouldn't be a criminal offense. Most people get into fights at school at one time or another it's just part of growing up.

OckyDub and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  7. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Cyrus-Brooks and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  8. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So you saying after school cage matches? LOL I think its better to fight in school because its a more controlled environment.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  9. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    yeah i worked at a school briefly and had break up some altercations as a last resort (no security was around). But for one I was taller and stronger than the kids fighting even though one kid surprised how strong he was because he was so small. I later found out he was on the wrestling team. If the kid was bigger than me or was in fuel adrenaline fight mode I would just leave it up to security. When i was in high school they would arrest you if you fought. I mean handcuffs and but you in squad car (if necessary). They had a no tolerance policy. Most kids would just plot and wait after school to settle beef. We also had school recourse officers (local police) that worked at my school. No sure if its the same.

10. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Wow.. really?
    I am so tired of people just letting these kids off. There is no accountability. It's always the teachers or the school, the administration or the system. NO ONE ever holds parents accountable.

These children can be violent, confrontational, threatening and disrespectful. These days, most fights start because of something that happens out side of school.. and its almost never one on one. It becomes a brawl.. whether its boy on boy, girl on girl, or girl on boy. And if you let the kids fight, the parents wouldd be in complaining... an suing.

It's not like it used to be. The fighting can not be tolerated.

11. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    Such savagery!!

12. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Well I don't know what schools you guys went to but when I was in high school, if you fought, you were going to the station. Some kids even got charged, probation and all that. They did not play at my school but come on. You body slam the principal. I can see if your just fighting other kids but the principal? Hell naw.

mojoreece dapped this.
  13. Michael

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Derek Zulanders Center For Kids Who Cant Read Good
    I am all for teachers defending themselves against the kids of this generation. Even when I was in high school we acted up, but I never put my hand on a teacher because I wasn't raised that way. Seeing things like this irritates me to no end. My mother is a teacher and knowing her if a student even tried that she would've been fired and possibly in jail because she is a no nonsense type. Parents need to do a better job. Straight up.

bpaisle dapped this.