How Steve Bannon's far-right 'Movement' stalled in Europe

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Lancer, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'll say this I do think Steve Bannon makes a good point about the elites in the global finance/banking class. I'd include elites multinational corporations and technology firms as well as their cronies in governments around the world. However I think it's pretty obvious that Steve Bannon thinks of himself as the savior of western(white) civilization. He uses coded and sometimes explicit language rouse the racist and xenophobic tendencies of whites. Even if Bannon's movement has stalled as The Guardian claims I'm not convinced. It seems the cat is out of the bag. White supremacists now feel confident to boldly march in public, run for public office, recruit online and IRL. He's a perfect example of why I distrust white people

Lancer dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received: