I had no idea...

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Jai, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Man, I don't know about y'all but I never heard of these types of Black People. They are all Christ-followers no doubt...I'm still trying to figure out how folks adapt to a religion they never even had before coming here...but who is this guy? His vids youtube vids are weird.

I'd like to emphasize that Christian beliefs can be considered witchcraft to...praying to a Good they know nothing about. I guess.

I really need someone to speak on this video in here... Discuss it!

Artistic Arsonist dapped this.
  2. Artistic Arsonist

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I watched this whole thing, and you know what?

I'm actually enlightened.

Black Panther is an evil movie created by Hollywood and the Elites to push Black people into worshiping Satan...or the Black Panther...something evil, for sure. I see that, in 2 hours and 15 minutes, Black People have been fooled into abandoning hundr-thousands of years under the Lord in favor of the Black Panther, who is, but also kind of isn't, Satan.

I now see how grateful we and our ancestors should be for slavery. They may have been bound and barbarically abused physically, emotionally, and psychologically - but spiritually, they were free from that nasty Juju. Current day African nations should be grateful for the missionaries who impart on them the knowledge that, as non-American brown people without Christ, life is sad and will always be sad. As for the gay ones, get with it or get lost.

I now see how clearly they push witchcraft with things like Necromancy, when the Bible explicitly shows us that the dead must remain dead, and never be communicated with or reanimated in any way, shape, or form.

I now see how Black Panther promotes black on black violence as Wakanda was a land of milk and honey when the people were divided. Since when have opposing ideologies been a source of conflict? I've never seen it outside of Black Panther - not in film, literature, 14 minute long YouTube videos, and certainly not in real life! I definitely haven't seen it among other racial groups. For example, Japan and China have always been hand-in-hand in Asian solidarity! Unit 731 was just a sleepover.

So Jai, thank you for this video. I may have read to much into it, but I think I'm more woke now than ever.

takeyourmeds91 and DreG dapped this.
  3. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
  4. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    When I saw a movie witu this many nigras,I knew it couldn't be nothing but trouble.
    :trash:

5. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I always like watching these kind of videos on youtube. As well as the government conspiracy theory ones, who killed JFK, the 9/11 "hoax", and definitely all the illuminati ones. All those crazy videos done by idiots. They are hilarious.

Side note - The illuminati ones I like the most. Mainly because im like, fuck that, you aint deterring me from the illuminati. It seems like those are the people having the most fun. If it does exist, where do I sign up?

6. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Interesting posts... They stay pusgpus the gay agenda too..lol Talking bout men doing each other the butt...Not me...not in me they ain't..I ain't bout to anger the higher power...

7. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I do find it ironic (or maybe not) that during my first time getting f**ked.... I called out to God more times than I did when I actually went to church.

8. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I got to maybe 5min in until he started goin' down that..."African is not our true ancestry"-esc shit that Hoteps love to sh!t out they mouths. I sense him headin down that Black Hebrew road and I ain't here for that BS. Like muhfukaz don't know about the slaves ports that dot the West African coastline. Yea, Im sure there's a ton of "Illuminati" imagery and sh!t in 'Black Panther'. Anything that comes outta Hollyweird is gonna have that. So sick of black folk trying to low key (or in some cases, blatantly) demonize any and everything that come out of Africa. FOH

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  9. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship

Actually the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans all despise each other. In ancient times the Chinese tried to conquer Japan and failed. During WWII the Japanese conquered China and Korea. They committed horrendous atrocities during the war. The Chinese and Koreans still have a deep seated hatred of Japan to this day and the Japanese still feel they are superior to Koreans and Chinese.

alton dapped this.
  10. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I've been hopin' this response (not your's Cyrus, the one you replied to) was meant to be sarcastic, but I haven't seen any follow up so, I guess it was serious. smfh.