Best Posts in Thread: I Have Discovered FitMenCook and My Life May Have Changed

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    We definitely eat with our eyes and these healthy foods are looking good. Like real good. Like...damn.

Look at this chicken @Rico @OckyDub !

[​IMG]

Quick Grilled Cajun Chicken Recipe - Fit Men Cook

[​IMG]

Quick Italian Balsamic Grilled Chicken Recipe - Fit Men Cook

[​IMG]

Chicken Couscous Recipe With Greens - Fit Men Cook

The browning looks awesome on all of them but what really pulled me in were these muffins

[​IMG]

Low Carb Cheddar Bacon Muffins Recipe - Fit Men Cook

And this lasagna

[​IMG]

Ultimate Low-Carb, Deep Dish Lasagna - Fit Men Cook

Lawd knows I love a good pasta dish and baked goods. And bacon. And cheese. And jalapenos.

So all of this is courtesy of Kevin Curry. I stumbled upon him via my Kindle when Amazon kindly suggested his Fit Men Cook cookbook.

Doesn’t hurt that he’s not bad to look at either.

Those tear drops tho!:

Oh, haaayyy:

Since he’s obviously been around the social media fitness sphere for a good minute, I must have been living under a rock because I’m totally brand new to this guy.

Kevin Curry on Instagram: “This morning was def fun! I joined THE @oprah and my partner @krogerco at Freestore Food Bank in Cincinnati to make 2000+ snack kits for…”

I think I”m going to go ahead and drop a few bucks for his app because this food looks really good. Most of my problems with eating healthy is getting out of that ‘plain and boring’ cycle, especially with chicken. Chicken can get really boring when it’s not fried. I don’t have an outdoor grill so that would be the other way I’d think to have a healthy chicken meal with flavor and not baked all the time or just simply sauteed.

Cyrus-Brooks, OckyDub, SB3 and 3 others dapped this.
  2. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    I love Kevin Curry; I started following him during the early stages of his youtube channel(when he was...let's say.... on the thicker side of things). He has tapped into a niche and filled a void for the rest of us who want to eat healthy but don't find broccoli, boiled eggs, and struggle chicken everyday appealing. I also tried some of his recipes: loved making some of his breakfast burritos as well as portobello mushroom burgers!

cop his book y'all! support him! it's also a great addition to anyone's kitchen