Best Posts in Thread: I met my girlfriend’s parents – and realised I once slept with her father.

1. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    See... There’s a reason I don’t write an advice column. I would have told the dude to respond to the soon to be father-in-law as follows: “I wasn’t dating your daughter or anyone else when I dicked you down. You, on the other hand, were married with a child. If you say something, you damage three relationships. We don’t have to be friends, but we are ‘bout to be in-laws. You better learn to grin and bear it.”

Dean, SB3, itsumoconfused and 3 others dapped this.
  2. Krimsonic_

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    That’s a tough situation. I wouldn’t even know what to do lol. No matter what you do in this situation it’s a lose-lose. Maybe walking away would do the least damage. It would suck on your part, but I doubt you’d be able to coexist happily if you stayed around.

3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Exactly. This dude got a whole wife at home. He was the one stepping out. I am all for bisexuality but I'm doubtful Daddy in Law to be was open about it.

Throwing away a relationship you've personally invested years in over a 45 min hookup just doesn't seem worth it to me. If you end it there is no way to break it off without looking like a complete ass.